Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 221 total)
  • UKIP – I imagine this one will run and run
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

IanW – Member
    Looks and smells like racism to me.

Ian, are you suggesting that racism is a multi-linear/lateral concept?

edit: Z11 – is that because its easy to attack people due to their appearances (as above)? Ironical I know!

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

well, indeed THM! However the fact that he was adopted as a child by a Labour supporting family pretty much paints common purpose into a corner…

binners

I’m convinced Michael Gove is actually an ongoing military experiment, to see if its possible to kill large groups of people by literally patronising them to death. It maybe hasn’t worked yet, but he’s dangerously close to perfecting his technique

Junkyard
    Free Member

No he is suggesting the white folk were racist to the white folk.
    Its terrible being the persecuted majority who are persecuted by your own folk due to institutional racism or some such PC gone mad reason.

This threasd is hilarious who knew it was more fun to just let the right winger froth and post to their hearts content unchallenged. Some pure gems here and some humongous leaps of [ and i use the terms in as loose as is possible]logic.
    I liked the person accusing me of supporting female circumscion because I said an religious child may be better brought up be a person of that religion than an aethist
    Its frothing fallacy central on here.

kimbers

oh please let the torrys have michael gove for a leader

the man is utterly bereft of original ideas and has far less charisma than his puppet look-a-like

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    No he is suggesting the white folk were racist to the white folk.

Ok, we obviously read it differently! 😉

This threasd is hilarious …froth….Its frothing fallacy central on here.

True, but IN THIS CASE, that is certainly a multi-linear/lateral accusation that sticks!! 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m convinced Michael Gove is actually an ongoing military experiment, to see if its possible to kill large groups of people by literally patronising them to death.

To be fair to him, teamhurtmore tries his best to compete with Gove on this front.

One doesn’t need to attack Gove for his appearance. He leaves plenty of ammo all over the place.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

DD – quality post (in so many ways).

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

thm, I may have left out a 😉

(I think you took it how it was meant)

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

In the absence of the smiley, I took it a “face” value (excuse the bad pun)!

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I thought everyone was out?

compositepro
    Free Member

I’m convinced Michael Gove is actually an ongoing military experiment, to see if its possible to kill large groups of people by literally patronising them to death. It maybe hasn’t worked yet, but he’s dangerously close to perfecting his technique

I actually started laughing out loud in a room full of meeting type people…it was quiet too

IanW
    Free Member

I dont know the colour of the social workers.

They do appear to have a strange priorities which could just be incompetence(as previously shown ) but seems more likely to be the result of someone high up spouting the sort of guff you are well known for.

Either way the results are pretty poor.

binners

Out?….

piemonster

Oi you lot, if your not careful this thread won’t descend into hostile bickering. Pull your socks up and get back on track.

piemonster

Post of the week

geetee1972
    Free Member

Well if he is it’s not a particularly demanding experiment given the level of intelligence demonstrated by the people most likely to be offended.

Junkyard
    Free Member

See its genius like that attack that should be encouraged on this thread
    I dont like left wing folk they are all thick – its a great point well made as the genius of the right is shining through on here. Little but insults of late from
    The right wing are proper frothy today – is the full moon coming or something 😉

I dont know the colour of the social workers.

Well her picture is in the reports her name is mentioned on so you could off course have read up on the issue before sounding off.

They do appear to have a strange priorities which could just be incompetence(as previously shown ) but seems more likely to be the result of someone high up spouting the sort of guff you are well known for.

What rational, well argued and based on sound reasoning and a graps of the facts as opposed to your hostile frothing based on not actually bothering to read up on the subject.
    Lets hope so eh 😉

One for the Binnerstshirts for sure

IanW
    Free Member

Took a few edits to get that one nailed..

Presumably she’s not the only social worker in the area and your views are based on a deeper understanding of course.

Mr Gove does indeed have some competition around here.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Gove and farrage as PM/deputy. That just sounds like a match made in heaven.

In reality I think Farrage is more of an ‘operator’ than he would have us think, and after a walk to the shops and back, I now wonder if his comment about Gove as party leader was meant by him to be as funnny as it sounded. 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Took a few edits to get that one nailed..

I edited to reply to gt and removed my inevitable typos as well

Presumably she’s not the only social worker in the area and your views are based on a deeper understanding of course.

So you dont know who you accused of raciusm when you accused them then…brilliant

Mr Gove does indeed have some competition around here.

Oh dont be silly now your not as big a **** as him [and i am nowhwere near as smug] 😉

Have you considered a fact based approach to debate rather than this?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

and i am nowhwere near as smug

I suppose Gove has got good reason to be smug really – started off with nothing, adopted by a loving (Labour voting) family, scholarship to good school based on aptitude, risen to the highest echelon of government on merit – pretty much everything that the left would tell us was impossible really, no wonder you hate him, he’s a class traitor, rather than wallow in what he didn’t have, he made something of himself.

whereas you’re stuck here blaming everyone else in society for you being a failure 😉

binners

I suppose Gove has got good reason to be smug really

Fair play to him, but insisting on adding his own chapter into The Bible could potentially be misconstrued as arrogance

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I often wonder who gave him the idea that homophobic literature being allowed into schools would be ok.

So, despite being brought up by nice lefties, it seems he was just born the **** that he is.

Small win for nature over nurture it seems.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I dont like left wing folk they are all thick – its a great point well made as the genius of the right is shining through on here.

I think the extremes of both sides show the same problem; their judgement and insight are clouded by their extremes of political ideology.

The extremes of both the right and the left are equally guilty of this.

Witness the far left removing three children that were thriving in foster care because some imbecile reckoned that UKIP is a racist party, and on the far right, well, we really don’t need to look too far for evidence of imbecilic behaviour there do we. Where should we start there is so much to chose from.

The whole point of this thread was that the decision that was made has been criticised from all sides of the political spectrum, even Labour have said it was very worrying and needed to be investigated urgently.

druidh
    Free Member

Do we know that the social workers in question are left wing or is this just an assumption?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Small win for nature over nurture it seems.

Hard wired for idiocy

rudebwoy
    Free Member

a right wing social worker , that is some one who leaflets for the BNP/EDL

geetee1972
    Free Member

Do we know that the social workers in question are left wing or is this just an assumption?

Total assumption but probably a reasonable one to make 😀

Regardless, it’s the ideology that drove the decision making that is left wing.

Northwind

geetee1972 – Member

Witness the far left removing three children

They were abducted by the CPGB? I suppose that’s one way to increase membership.

I’m unconvinced that this has to be an idealogy/handwringing thing- it seems just as likely to be a risk aversion thing. And also just as likely to be a “we don’t have the full story” thing

Over the last few years there’s been a few high profile cases where social services have taken a kicking for failing to act. The perception in my ex’s department now is that it’s better to act, wrongly than it is to not act, wrongly. Nobody wants to be the next Haringey.

That’s not driven by them all being lefty nutters, it’s more driven by them not wanting to be on the front page of the Sun because they couldn’t protect every kid in their ridiculously overfull casefules.

geetee1972
    Free Member

They were abducted by the CPGB? I suppose that’s one way to increase membership.

The extreme of ideology as explained above.

grum
    Free Member

Well David Cameron thinks UKIP are racists, is that because of his extreme left wing ideology?

And Z11 – doesn’t it get boring now that most people don’t even bother replying to your nasty trolling?

kimbers

goves a joker

his first plan as education secretary
    -scrap sports partnerships with schools and end ringfencing on PE funding
    -and made it easier for schools to sell off sports fields
    -his genius idea to improve gcses- bring back o-levels (straight from the 1950s) announced in the midst of gcse exams
    -he also managed to **** up 45000 gcse english exams which had to be resat
    -discarding rules on junk food in schools in the middle of an obesity crisis
    -his amazing scheme to put a kjb in all schools where they can gather dust in libraries ignoring the already available kjb online (though sadly that version has no reference to the secretary of education himself) was a joke
    -and he condemned privatisation and competition between exam boards while basing his(labours) entire academies programme on it

aracer
    Free Member

The whole point of this thread was that the decision that was made has been criticised from all sides of the political spectrum, even Labour have said it was very worrying and needed to be investigated urgently.

So who from the left of the political spectrum has been criticising it?

kimbers

aracer – Member

So who from the left of the political spectrum has been criticising it?

shirley red eds as left as you can get?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/9700447/Ed-Miliband-calls-for-investigation-over-UKIP-fostering-row-at-Rotherham-Council.html

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes but kimbers be fair to aracer, he (Ed) probably doesn’t mean it. He is more likely aware that their just happens to be a parliamentary by-election coming up and his candidate is in trouble from all sides (include many in the Labour Party).

Mmm, second thoughts that is a bit cynical – perhaps he really does mean to criticise the decision.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

goves a joker

shame he’s not funny, trouble with idiots like him is the damage they do. that takes a lot of trouble (and money) to put right.

kimbers

i dont think you can be too cynical where politicians are concerned thm

Junkyard
    Free Member

Witness the far left removing three children that were thriving in foster care because some imbecile reckoned that UKIP is a racist party,

FFS how many time will you repeat this lie and claim that it was done by lefties- You have passed from diatribe into lies now. Please just stop or show me where the socila workers have said this – I aceept the UKIP supporter may be so stupid they misunderstood what was said to them [ or did not listen or chose to ignore it which seems to be a right wing trait] but it has been explained to you over and over again what the REAL reason was and racism was not ever apart of it.

So dedicated to attacking lefties that you dont even care if you get the facts rights or whether you can even prove they are lefties.

it’s the ideology that drove the decision making that is left wing.

In reality its is your own ideology that makes you see this as a left wing things despite the repeated explanations.

trailmonkey

it’s the ideology that drove the decision making that is left wing

can we just get one thing straight. being left wing is determined by your opinions on who owns the means of production, the distribution of wealth and the burden of tax.

how would that ideology drive this decision in any way shape or form ?

i’ll answer that for you. it doesn’t.

i’m so out, i’m louis spence.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 221 total)

The topic ‘UKIP – I imagine this one will run and run’ is closed to new replies.