Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • UFC 185 SUN. MAR. 15, 2015 PETTIS VS. DOS ANJOS
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

This SHOULD be good!

Who’s your money on?

jimjam
    Free Member

If Petis is fit and on form, it hard to imagine anyone beating him, he’s got the speed and the reach advantage but Dos Anjos is a machine. If I had to bet, it’d be on Petis.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4HM67s_4sY&index=53&list=WL[/video]

patriotpro
    Free Member

How much reach adv’ does Pettis have?

I think you’re correct what you say and also predict a Pettis victory but wouldn’t like to predict how and when. RDA has torn through the oppostion on the way to this scrap but Pettis really is in a class of his own isn’t he?

What a machine RDA is though with ultra levels of cardio and power AND the right mentality for high-level bout such as this.

Fingers crossed it will deliver!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cynic-al
    Free Member

I like Countdown.

BoardinBob

Interesting to see Hendricks has parted ways with Mike Dolce. He’s looking in good shape but he does blow up massively between fights.

Milkie
    Free Member

Looking forward to the fight card :mrgreen:

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Isn’t ufc something primary school kids are into?

jimjam
    Free Member

patriotpro – Member

How much reach adv’ does Pettis have?

I think you’re correct what you say and also predict a Pettis victory but wouldn’t like to predict how and when. RDA has torn through the oppostion on the way to this scrap but Pettis really is in a class of his own isn’t he?

I suppose the reach difference is negligible really, especially considering they way Dos Anjos walked through Donald Cerone. Cerone’s mistake was not using kicks to back him up. Can’t see Petis having a problem in that department.

glasgowdan

Primary school kids are into a wide range of sports. But if you want a better idea of the UFC’s core demographic you should google more and troll less.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

No pudding for you.

Pigface
    Free Member

No pudding for you

We have a new catchphrase 😆 just get a big hitter to endorse it and everyone can use it.

No idea about the fight.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Interesting to see Hendricks has parted ways with Mike Dolce. He’s looking in good shape but he does blow up massively between fights.

I think he was robbed against Lawler in their last scrap although I am glad he was as he overused his wrestling (which probably lost him it in fact) and made for a boring fight in my view.

Brown vs Hendricks is a good card on paper, Brown’s hard as nails and likes to go forward so looking forward to see how this one turns out. I think Brown might just do it, either way it will go the distance.

Norman Parke is also decent to watch and Patrick Duffy makes his debut too and we all know who he beat!

jimjam
    Free Member

I’m hoping Roy Nelson will smash Overeem. Can’t see it though. I think Hendricks will walk through Stone.

patriotpro
    Free Member

RDA – take a bow son, awesome performance!
    Overeem made it look easy, just wish he had gone in for the finish instead of coasting it! Nelson took some brutal hits though, all respect to the bloke.
    Joanna Jezxzxcibuncyk in the co-main looks like she will be champ for a looooong time.
    Hendricks??! Yaaaaawn.

A brilliant card all in all tho, and that’s without mentioning Pearson’s left-hook bomb!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘UFC 185 SUN. MAR. 15, 2015 PETTIS VS. DOS ANJOS’ is closed to new replies.