Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • UCI World Champs 2020 – Leogang
  • Premier Icon colp

Haven’t seen a thread so here it is.

Looks like it’s going ahead between 7th to 11th October in Leogang.
    They announced a couple of days ago that there won’t be spectators so potentially a bit weird, although there’s nothing to stop you going up in the Steinbergbahn gondola down the road to go mushroom picking so I suspect there’ll be a few people around.
    They’re building a whole new section of track in the last 1/4 of the course from after the first big wallride into the woods including a pretty big stream gap/drop which will lose a chunk of time for anyone who goes around it. Not had a close look but at a guess a 5m drop and bigger gap.

I reckon Vali Holl could win in her first year of elites with the track changes.

Premier Icon colp

Here’s the new gap

Not sure I’d fancy it in the wet.

A couple of my lad’s mates are riding in the juniors, cracking riders and they’re saying the new section is scary

Premier Icon oikeith

I just caught some of Wyn Masters streaming the new section, looks spicy, he also caught a junior front wheel casing the jump and snapping his bars! If you look at Wyn’s IG its the 16min on IGTV, crash is in the last 4 mins.

Premier Icon eddiebaby

Yep! Saw the track walk on PB. It all looks massive.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘UCI World Champs 2020 – Leogang’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.