Viewing 40 posts - 5,201 through 5,240 (of 5,513 total)
  • U.S. Presidential Election 2020
  • GrahamS

Rudy has dirt on Trump?

Well maybe sexual harassment if this video is to be believed:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZS3Q32Bh/

(For those not into TikTok, it’s Trump motorboating Giuliani in drag. Obviously 😳)

Pass the mind bleach.

slowoldman

Don’t all little boys play at dressing up?

maccruiskeen

Turns out a President Elect can ask someone to perform at their inauguration ….. and they’ll say yes.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maccruiskeen

I would rather a European style socially responsible democracy be the leading world light, rather than Americas selfish bigotry.

Of course you would – why do you think Putin interferes in elections in ways that favour nationalistic separatism both in the US, in Europe and even within the UK

maccruiskeen

I am looking forward to Putin leaking his dirt on Trump

saucy

RobHilton
    Free Member

RobHilton, I was thinking just yesterday that Trump’s model for himself is perhaps Goldfinger.

Wonder no longer! The evidence speaks for itself…

All lifted from
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auric_Goldfinger

He:
    Cheated at golf

Didn’t pay taxes

Named his companies after himself

Was obsessed with gold (maybe he’d have a gold toilet or elevator)

Fancies himself an expert pistol shot who never misses

Is fat and obnoxious

Has German heritage

Has an interest in Nazis

Is a sadist

Has access to atomic weapons

Plans to rob the USA

When the flaws in his plans are pointed out to him he responds only with a vague assurance that he has prepared solutions for these problems

Is investigated by the FBI

Plans to flee to the USSR

China stands to gain massive economic advantage due to his actions

Wiki agen:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ern%C5%91_Goldfinger

The guy Goldfinger was possibly based on – called, err… Goldfinger

Goldfinger rose to prominence in England as a designer of tower blocks.

Although Goldfinger enjoyed living in his own buildings, they were unpopular among both the public…

Goldfinger was known as a humourless man given to notorious rages. He sometimes fired his assistants if they were inappropriately jocular, and once forcibly ejected two prospective clients for imposing restrictions on his design.

The other guy Goldfinger was possibly based on:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_W._Engelhard_Jr

Had a German American father, from whom he inherited the family business

Had horses named Alley Fighter and Red Reality

Ran for New Jersey State Senate against Malcolm Forbes in the “Battle of the Billionaires” (Trumpleton fought Vince McMahon in “Battle of the Billionaires” at Wrestlemania 23. The claimed attendance of which was disputed)

Additional:
    The guy who played Goldfinger had been a member of the Nazi Party

The Kraken did not just wake – The Kraken IS woke 🤗🤗

p7eaven
    Free Member

Star witness (alleging vote fraud) deposition from behind the scenes!

Tipoff: Around 7 mins in is, well. Stunning. No wonder the Dems faked an insurrection. I’m getting me unwoken.

somafunk

^ 99% legit for sure, may as well throw Trump the keys to the Whitehouse now with such damning evidence on video, for all to see with our own eyes.

mudeverywhere
    Free Member

Is she stoned? Or suffering from a loss of brain cells due to a recent blow to the head?

funkmasterp

Trumpleton fought Vince McMahon in “Battle of the Billionaires” at Wrestlemania 23.

Trump had a wrestling match? That’s the only thing that has surprised me that from the last 131 pages.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Trump had a wrestling match?

Sort of.

In my eyes it’s his greatest achievement 😁

piemonster

That “testimony” video is nuts. Even taking into account the editing.

Whens her defamation lawsuit likely to happen?

BoardinBob

Is she stoned? Or suffering from a loss of brain cells due to a recent blow to the head?

I guessed meth, or at best abusing prescription drugs

maccruiskeen

thols2

Yeah… umm… I watched about 30 seconds from this point and, was ummmm… you know ummm…

Jamze

Dominion has already made clear she was employed as an operator, for one day. I was a computer operator in Bristol in my late teens. Didn’t have a clue about the business process or what was going on. My job was to load paper and clear jams.

With Biden’s $1.9 trillion package to address COVID and the economy, if this the difference between dems and republicans (i.e. a dem president gets more involved in policy) or did Trump just do nothing, other than send Mnuchin and co to negotiate stuff?

martinhutch

Feel a bit sorry for her. She is clearly struggling with ‘personal issues’, to put it mildly, and obviously isn’t bright enough to realise what level of scrutiny she was signing up for. There are a lot of people out there whose personality defects will keep them digging the hole and continue trying to support whatever outrageous statement they made earlier, rather than realise they are waaay over their heads.

binners

The Republicans are now compaing Donny to Jesus?

Sometimes Twitter really comes up … erm… Trumps

grum
    Free Member

Sort of.

In my eyes it’s his greatest achievement

Reminds me of the story about Vince McMann getting blown up as part of the ‘kayfabe’ storyline on a wrestling broadcast and Trump calling the WWE office to check if he was ok because Trump thought it was real.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I know that they’ve arrested a significant number of the ‘faces of the riot’ now. Ie those whose picture became a meme etc

Does anybody know if that old lady with her sippy cup was arrested? She was my 5th or 6th favourite image 😂

Jamze

I know that they’ve arrested a significant number of the ‘faces of the riot’ now. Ie those whose picture became a meme etc

And interesting the defence they are presenting to the media is we were here at the invite of the President, he told us to do this. Which doesn’t really line up with many of the Republican’s claims in Congress the other day that there was no link.

nickc

Which doesn’t really line up with many of the Republican’s claims

That they are in fact all Antifa infiltrators/ supporters?

nealglover
    Free Member

Which doesn’t really line up with many of the Republican’s claims

That they are in fact all Antifa infiltrators/ supporters?

To be fair, if they were antifa* infiltrators, that is actually exactly what they would say.

*they weren’t.

Murray

Deep, deep cover Antifa who’d infiltrated right wing groups 10, 20 or perhaps 30 years previously. As ordered by their lizard masters.

nickc

Imagine how pissed off you’d be, you listen to Trump, you come to Washington, you storm the Capitol like he asked, and he brands you either a supported if the Dems or a criminal…and now the FBI are comng for you

makkag
    Free Member
    thols2

crazy-legs

There’s some great take-downs of the Trump / Giuliani falling out in the NY Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/arts/television/late-night-trump-rudy-giuliani.html

Rudy claims he wants to defend the President against impeachment.

Yep, cos he did such a GREAT job in overturning the election result… He’s really desperate to get the expenses that he’s due isn’t he?!

El-bent
    Free Member

I am looking forward to Putin leaking his dirt on Trump

Why would he do that? The game Putins engaged in, the game that Trump was the lead man for a little bit, will continue on without him.

misteralz
    Free Member

Has this been posted yet? Horny MAGA idiots getting on Tinder in DC, and DC’s women stepping up:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrLisaCorrigan/status/1349542291636150281

markgraylish
    Free Member

There’s some great take-downs of the Trump / Giuliani falling out in the NY Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/arts/television/late-night-trump-rudy-giuliani.html

Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Meyers and Stephen Colbert all host late night chat shows on various US networks. They all have various monologue sections which are posted on YouTube after the shows. They’ve become mandatory viewing for me since the election. Needless to say, none of them are pro-Trump.
    Example:

(Not sure whether they are available outside NA)

MSP

maccruiskeen

There are a lot of people out there whose personality defects will keep them digging the hole and continue trying to support whatever outrageous statement they made earlier, rather than realise they are waaay over their heads.

indeed, if she’s not careful she could end up as president.

Unsurprisingly, there’s a little cleaning required at the WH. Overall cost nearly $500K. You could buy a lot of Henrys for that.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/politics/trump-bidens-white-house-move/index.html

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

I’m amused that Google is serving me an ad for the Police Scotland Fraud helpline under the video of Donny Tango pauchling ornaments from the White House

The Capitol Police said Friday that they had opened an investigation into whether members of Congress inappropriately gave visitors access to the Capitol ahead of the storming of the building last week

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/15/us/impeachment-trump/the-capitol-police-are-investigating-whether-lawmakers-gave-pre-riot-building-tours-as-pelosi-names-leader-of-security-review

tjagain

I think there will be a lot of folk absolutely sitting themselves over this. Policemen, congressmen, senior cops etc etc

In the end it could be a good thing in that a lot of the nutters and neo nazis that have infiltrated the security services are going to be found out.

Jamze

Is this fake? My Pillow guy has been at the White House today plotting use of the insurrection act and martial law??

markgraylish
    Free Member

Bad news, boys and girls…
    The NRA have filed for bankruptcy.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/business/nra-bankruptcy-new-york-texas/index.html

Is this just a tactic?

RobHilton
    Free Member

In the end it could be a good thing in that a lot of the nutters and neo nazis that have infiltrated the security services are going to be found out.

They haven’t ‘infiltrated’. They represent a section of society. R*unts they may be, but they think they’re living life the right way and, maybe, they think they’re serving society.
    Besides, they need a job, 😁

Besides, besides, shouldn’t the po-po etc. represent a cross-section of society??

Besides, besides, besides, as many a crinimal is an arseholes, is it a good thing to have some of the arseholes playing for the other (our) side?
    To paraphrase Demolition Man: Send an arsehole to catch one.

*C

Viewing 40 posts - 5,201 through 5,240 (of 5,513 total)

The topic ‘U.S. Presidential Election 2020’ is closed to new replies.