Tyres set of tacky 2.35 inchers and set of tacky 2.5 inchers too in superb cond.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Tyres set of tacky 2.35 inchers and set of tacky 2.5 inchers too in superb cond.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Tyres set of tacky 2.35 inchers and set of tacky 2.5 inchers too in superb cond.
  • In reasonable condition as sidewalls are pretty perfect tbh and sidetread but half worn centre tread therefore £60 tyre new.

Used here for £25 posted 1st signed.

WTB Prowler MX 2.5″ super fast rolling front tyre in superb condition, absolutely tons of tread left and shed mud quick.
    Not wire bead but the high end version of this model.
    Quite tacky too, think supertacky but WTB’s version.

Again £25 posted 1st signed.

Also have a set of Maxxis Minion 2.35″ dhf/dhr super tacky’s which I don’t have that much use for the future as I have gone 29 er dudes and dudesses!
    Front is fine like new, rear hardly used and in great condition inclined to ask £50 posted down from £55 and £100 brand new from shop therefore £50 posted considering condition and what the price is new on these bad boys.

Photos of conti are on my htc so can send them over not a problem but will take fresh photos of other tyres on ipad hd camera, oooooooo! ;D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Tyres set of tacky 2.35 inchers and set of tacky 2.5 inchers too in superb cond.’ is closed to new replies.