- Tyre bonanza shed clear out – UPDATED
I’m moving house and my rubber fetish has left me with more tyres that I can ever use. All tyres have been used but all have plenty of tread, intact sidewalls, beads, etc and are in very good condition. All have folding beads unless stated.
I live to the west of Newcastle, work in Durham and the other half works in the centre of Newcastle so should be easy for anyone local to pick a tyre up if needed.
Postage will be extra (seems to be about £4 a tyre according to the royalmail website but depends on weight and size of parcel) and negotiable depending on number of tyres requested. I don’t have ready access to a post office but will try to get them away within a couple of days.
email in profile if you want to get in contact.
– WTB weirwolf LT 26 x 2.55, pair, awesome high volume low profile tyre (STW grouptest winner IIRC). £15 the pair.
– Racing Ralph evo (old design) 26 x 2.4. £8.
– WTB weirwolf 26 x 2.1, used twice, pair. £12 the pair.
– Kenda Nevegal 26 x 2.1 dtc. £7.
– Racing Ralph evo triple compound (old design) 26 x 2.25, £7.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘Tyre bonanza shed clear out – UPDATED’ is closed to new replies.