Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 164 total)
  • Typical man or justified frustration…decorators in-time of the month-blob-etc
  • jimoiseau
    Free Member

you can’t start a post with

Okay feel free to shout me down I don’t care…I’m venting
    and then get all grumpy when people point out you’re chatting breeze[/quote]

Are you new here?

PMK2060

I am quite impressed that the op was hoping to perform after new year celebrations.

I struggle to raise my glass after a few beers never mind anything else :).

airtragic
    Free Member

Surely this is a spoof of the recent Maxxis calendar thread? Do I win anything?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    choppersquad
    Free Member

I know this may sound wierd, but give her a cuddle and tell her how much you love her.
    She may just appreciate that?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Where could i get a demo on one of these menstrual cycles

Contact your LBS, I assume they do them periodically.

firestarter
    Free Member

Makes sure she doesn’t sit right for a week that’ll learn her

Sandwich

Where could i get a demo on one of these menstrual cycles

Make sure you ride the 650B version as it will all come alive. (Finbar Saunders would have a stroke).

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

(Finbar Saunders would have a stroke).

I think we just reached double entendre inception.

iamtheresurrection

I’m sure the OPs title and post were partly tongue in cheek, as it were.

My wife and I have joked together how bloody typical it is when a period starts right before a dirty weekend. No, it doesn’t stop us going away, or making each other happy when we get there, but it does limit the options somewhat…

Is that not all unfitgeezer is saying, just with a few too many words? 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

slimjim78
    Free Member

Am I the only one that would rather stay in and watch Jules’ hootenanny over a dirty w/e with the Mrs?..

pk13

Some one beat me to the oxo tower.

Sniggers

bikebouy
    Free Member

And I thought my “unpacking” thread was close to the mark.

CountZero

Well, I’m not going to comment on the OP’s possible failings or not, but if it was me, and I’d been in a full-on relationship for long enough to have established how we, as a couple, deal with her periods, then it would be business as usual, the fact that it’s a weekend away really shouldn’t be an issue. There are ways to have sex during that week or so, it all depends on just how fussy/squeamish/broad-minded* you are as to what you get up to.
    Me, I’m not bothered at all, so there wouldn’t be any deviation from what we might, or might not, get up to in bed.
    Or anywhere else, for that matter.
    Of course, this does require the other party to be pretty broad-minded as well…
    😉

pictonroad

Oddest post I’ve ever read. I must lead a very simple existence.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

This thread has just triggered a mildly traumatic (but more amusing) memory from deep in the drunk bank…

If you gather round and promise not to heckle, I shall tell it~ entertainment guaranteed, or your money back (Although it might be a bit melted if it’s those chocolate coins from Christmas)

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Periods can be medically postponed if you know they are going to occur at a unfortunate time. However it is difficult to shut that stable door once the…. etc etc…

So it’s all down to how squeamish you and your partner are, and how narrow your definition of sex is.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

iamtheresurrection – Member
    I’m sure the OPs title and post were partly tongue in cheek, as it were.

My wife and I have joked together how bloody typical it is when a period starts right before a dirty weekend. No, it doesn’t stop us going away, or making each other happy when we get there, but it does limit the options somewhat…

Is that not all unfitgeezer is saying, just with a few too many words?

THIS ^^^^^^^^^

All the same some of your opinions have been somewhat funny whilst judging on your soap boxes !

bearnecessities

Plot twist, but it’s actually your issue. When you first met your lady, you would not have been phased by such trivial matters for a second, and would have been in there like a cat in a gravel trap.

She’s not actually changed in that respect, and she knows that too, but she’s older, probably feeling a bit less attractive and to top it all off, you think/post this crap.

She’s probably grateful for the excuse to not to entertain you TBH; I can’t imagine you’re a gusset-wrecking specimen.

Oh, and

sc-xc – Member
    This should be in the cycle forum.

.. is fine work.

EDIT:

All the same some of your opinions have been somewhat funny whilst judging on your soap boxes !

My mistake, you’re just an attention seeking twit. As you were. Look forward to your next quality post.

moreupsthandownz
    Free Member

Instead of a Murder Weekend you could just go straight for a Murder themed sh*g?! special effects guaranteed! 😆 😯

cinnamon_girl

Saucer of milk for the bear. 😉

robowns
    Free Member

This is bizarre, surely you can just get it when you want it, why is going away any different?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

My mistake, you’re just an attention seeking twit. As you were. Look forward to your next quality post.

And thats your opinion and you know us both so well to make that… ever thought of becoming a detective ?

Plot twist, but it’s actually your issue. When you first met your lady, you would not have been phased by such trivial matters for a second, and would have been in there like a cat in a gravel trap.

so it was you standing at the window watching to know this….Wrong btw !

Heres my opinion of you and I don’t know you so its a a wild stab in the dark as much as yours, you my friend are self-conceited know it all ! But I dont know you so there fore I must be correct !

As you were…

robowns – Member
    This is bizarre, surely you can just get it when you want it, why is going away any different?

its not !

budgierider67

This menstrual cycles seems to have a worse rep than Dave Hinde cycles.

robowns
    Free Member

its not !

Then why are you bothered; dislike her company that much that you would only go out with her if you get action at the end?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

robowns – Member
    its not !

Then why are you bothered; dislike her company that much that you would only go out with her if you get action at the end?

have you read from page 1 or jumping on the bandwagon ?

unfitgeezer – Member

And thats your opinion and you know us both so well to make that… ever thought of becoming a detective ?

so it was you standing at the window watching to know this….Wrong btw !

Heres my opinion of you and I don’t know you so its a a wild stab in the dark as much as yours, you my friend are self-conceited know it all ! But I dont know you so there fore I must be correct !

As you were…

ourmaninthenorth

This is great. All I can hear is the furious sound of back-pedalling!

vickypea
    Free Member

I’d like to point out (in response to the comments about whether the OP’s wife might be grumpy) that PMS happens before your period, not during. The clue is in the name.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

vickypea – Member
    I’d like to point out (in response to the comments about whether the OP’s wife might be grumpy) that PMS happens before your period, not during. The clue is in the name.

She’s not grumpy far from it…

Cougar

it does limit the options somewhat…

It might discourage, er, honey lingers, but beyond that what?

Am I the only one that would rather stay in and watch Jules’ hootenanny over a dirty w/e with the Mrs?..

Dunno, what’s she look like?

Surely you can get it when you both want it?

She’s not grumpy far from it…

Then, third time lucky, what’s the problem?

Is this an elaborate troll?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I’m replying to posts not trolling sir.

funkrodent

Great thread. Enjoyed myself immensely reading it. Surely the clue is in the OP’s choice of nom de plume? Anyway, we all just need to bear in mind that blood is thicker than water and that if the OP has a mind to it (& his missus still lets him) then it’ll all come out in the wash..

hora
    Free Member

OP abit shallow (sorry). Go away and have fun. Why not pip the locomotive into the train tunnel? Or does the thought of menstrual sex put you off? Tbh it wouldn’t me but it all depends on how comfortable the lady feels about it.

Anyway why are you even posting this subject?! Go away, have child free fun and ..have fun.

bruneep

Oh I don’t know I think your post is a troll. Post up screenshot of app?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

funkrodent – Member
    Great thread. Enjoyed myself immensely reading it. Surely the clue is in the OP’s choice of nom de plume? Anyway, we all just need to bear in mind that blood is thicker than water and that if the OP has a mind to it (& his missus still lets him) then it’ll all come out in the wash..

and funk rodent means what ? dirty rat that likes funk ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Why not pip the locomotive into the train tunnel?

And to think they said romantic poetry was a dead art.

donks
    Free Member

Just deploy the post coitus dunking beaker to wash away your sin

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

She has other orifices, you may use them.

poah
    Free Member

I’d like to point out (in response to the comments about whether the OP’s wife might be grumpy) that PMS happens before your period, not during. The clue is in the name

grumpyness happens before, during and after.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

thanks for all your helpful advice…

As usual in typical STW style its been blown out of all proportion I’m out of here have fun…

Happy new year

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 164 total)

The topic ‘Typical man or justified frustration…decorators in-time of the month-blob-etc’ is closed to new replies.