Two Wheels – Stourbridge

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Two Wheels – Stourbridge
  • Not one to sing praises but I feel I need to mention this shop. Just a quick post to say thanks to the mechanic (Lee) at Two Wheels if you read this forum. Bought a Santa Cruz frame last year from them. All had been great, until today. Noticed play in the swingarm this morning so called in desperation for help. Within 3 hours from my call, to my drive from Derby I was up and running with a new pivot. Chuffed to bits.

Its a brilliant little shop with friendly knowledgable staff. A real nice vibe about the place. I’ll have no hesitation in using them for my next bike.

Cheers! 🙂

Houns

They are my LBS, they are good, but not quite as good as 18bikes

LeeW

They’re one of my (many) LBS too, and I agree, they are good. Sometimes.

aP

I drive up from London to get things done by them. But then I have known Andy for nearly 20 years…

Two Wheels is definitely one of my favourite LBSs

paulevans

Must agree – great shop but not so local anymore since i moved tothe Lakes!

Andy, Lee, Baz and the rest are all good guys. Great at gettig you to part with your money too 🙂 To date i think this is the full list:

SC Blur, SC Nomad, Ridley CX, SC Heckler, Cove Hummer, SC Blur LT, SC Nomad C, SC Tallboy C (only still got that last two).

I still treat them as my LBS although a trip to the shop is a 340 mile round trip.

mrbump

great lbs. a little shop but always very busy which is a good sign.

xcneil

This is my LBS I live about a mile away it’s a fantastic shop the guys really know there stuff I would highly recommend them !

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

The only LBS I use.

Top lads.Know their stuff and always up for a laugh/ride/beer.
    Top deals/discounts too.

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

My fave LBS as well, though John Atkins in Leamington are very good as well.

I’ve only recently got back into my mtb. I have started to use them of late and they are really helpful and interested. They usually have what you need too. Was in there thursday and left a few quid lighter and didn’t feel a thing !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Two Wheels – Stourbridge’ is closed to new replies.