Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Twickenham Rugby – bad idea to drive?
  • xcgb
    Free Member

Hi london Types, I am coming to Twickers tomorrow for the double header and as i may be late for the first match I was considering driving and finding a parking place somewhere.

Is this a bad idea? is train the best way to get there?

Ta

XC

legend
    Free Member

Driving infringes on your human right for beer

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Good luck with that!

I used to live beside the stadium and on match days the traffic can be horrendous. For the double header it’s usually a sell out so it’ll be pretty busy around there.

If you want to drive there, I’d park at Hatton Cross station and get the tube in to Hounslow East then it’s a 10 minute walk from there.

tommyhine

you’ll struggle to find parking if you’e coming in late. best to train it.

xcgb
    Free Member

Driving infringes on your human right for beer

Yes but i will have the missus with me!

OK think train might be the way then

Thanks

DezB
    Free Member

We book parking online – people rent out their driveways (or business carparks). Give me a minute and I’ll find out what it’s called.

DezB
    Free Member
    xcgb
    Free Member

Cheers for that Dez

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Twickers”

No need to worry about the beer then, I assume? A nice light shandy should be all you need.

😉

xcgb
    Free Member

Twickers”

No need to worry about the beer then, I assume? A nice light shandy should be all you need.

Busted!

In my defence, i haven’t been there for 30 odd years, and thats how I imagined rough tough rugby types talk, do you not think i’ll fit in with my Pimms and blazer then?

🙂

Scamper
    Free Member

You can ponce around at Twickers, or get a train to Kingsholm for the proper rugby experience 😀

TheWrongTrousers

You can ponce around at Twickers, or get a train to Kingsholm for the proper rugby experience

Watching Glaws lose, you mean ?
    😀

Scamper
    Free Member

I lined myself up there, didn’t I 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Twickenham Rugby – bad idea to drive?’ is closed to new replies.