Turner Sultan FS – full bike or split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Turner Sultan FS – full bike or split

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Turner Sultan FS – full bike or split
  • Premier Icon MussEd
    Subscriber

Turner Sultan for sale. Great spec and really light for a 125mm 29er FS. Have loved riding this but struggling for time nowadays.

The Good points: Made in USA(Fwiw?), great build quality, superb ride, always forgot this was a 29er. Capable, light, really fast bike, top quality spec. Haven Carbon rims are pretty much unmarked and will come with spare bearings and bearing drift tool.

The Bad frame itself is unmarked but cosmetically scraped the rocker(tried to show in photo below but really faint)and some fugly heel rub to driveside crank arm(also shown below) both of these issues are purely cosmetic but thought I should be up front about them.

Frame Turner Sultan L (2013 spec, 44mm headtube, 142 rear through axel, built in dropper guides etc)
    Fork Fox F34 Talas CTD Tapered
    Aheadset Chris King Inset 7 (black)
    Chainset SRAM XX1 32t, 175mm
    Pedals Shimano XTR
    Rear Mech SRAM XX1
    Shifters SRAM XX1
    Brakes Formula R1
    Chain SRAM XX1
    Cassette SRAM XX1
    Wheels Easton Haven Carbon (2013 model with all of the updates)
    Tyres Schwalbe Hans Dampf UST
    Stem Easton Haven 85mm
    Bars Easton Haven Carbon
    Seatpost Rock Shox Reverb
    Saddle Charge Knife Ti rails
    Grips ODI Lock On

This great, great bike just isn’t getting the use it deserves so probably time to sell it. £2400***ono***for full bike. I’m near Edinburgh but willing to courier…

Would probably split if wheels or frame and forks were of interest to anyone, but I haven’t yet thought of a price for these bits…email in profile…

Sent from my iPhone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Turner Sultan FS – full bike or split’ is closed to new replies.