Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Turner Sultan – Demo anywhere?
  • uplink
    Free Member

Looking to blow my bonus on a big wheeled bouncy thing

The Turner Sultan seems to fit the bill but I can’t find a demo anywhere & [as usual] I seem to be between sizes

Anyone know of any demo or hire bikes?

MrTall
    Free Member

I’d suggest you’re very unlikely to get a tester of such a niche bike, although i seem to recall Two Wheels cycles in the midlands got one in for somebody (but he was a very good customer of theirs). I bought a Salsa Big Mama and just had to bite the bullet, no testers anywhere.

Your best bet would be to find somebody off here who may have one and ask to have a go. There is one on here at least but that’s the XXL size.

Chevin in Leeds may well have a Niner full suss for you to try, other than them 29ers are still pretty niche to get a test on, and full suss even more so…..

singlespeedstu

Silverfish had a medium demo sultan floating around their dealers for a while.

2009_0525bmandbrecon0020 on Flickr

I had it out on test for a bit.
    Nice bike but I think I might need a large and have been unable to get a test ride on one.

Edit.

seems Mr Tall was talking about me while I was typing

uplink
    Free Member

Cheers guys

@5’11” I fear I may need a large

I’ll do some googling see what turns up

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I’m 6’2″ on an XL with inline post and 70mm stem. The fit is perfect although I was worried sizing up. The guide on the Turner website has been spot on for the two Turners I have owned 😳

missinglink
    Free Member

pretty sure there’s a demo at laggan wolftracks, think its a large too! If you call ask to speak to Lindsey.

singlespeedstu

I’m 6′ and the medium felt a tad small if that’s any help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Turner Sultan – Demo anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.