Turner Flux frame & fork – little use – m4 brakes and other parts too

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Turner Flux frame & fork – little use – m4 brakes and other parts too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Turner Flux frame & fork – little use – m4 brakes and other parts too
  • Premier Icon sefton
    Subscriber

I’ve decided to split and sell my Turner Flux size medium

Simply as I don’t ride MTB’s much any more (road/cx now).this year it has been out 3 times.

I bought the frame new at a cost of £1450. I’d guess it has been rode less than 50 times. I’m a XC mincer so its been subject to no silly drop offs/jumps etc.

I have ran both 100mm sid forks and 120 Uturn Reba’s.

I’m looking for £770 with Rockshock Reba team Uturn 90-120mm (this is the ideal fork as it can be ran at 110mm – which is perfectly balanced IMO) this is less than half what I paid for it!

(its going to be hard selling up considering how much it cost and how little I’ve used it). it has a canecreek headset too..the 101 (the expensive one)

I’ll be selling the other following items off it:

Hope M4 brakes with braided hoses £150 (no rotors)

Sram 0X twist 9speed shifters (new used twice) £30 with new Jagwire carbon coloured cables.

X7 rear mech £20

x9 front mech £15

Stilo crank (triple) with new granny & middle (used twice) & new BB (used twice)

KCNC seatpost £55 (cost me £90) as new!

Easton flat bars (used twice) £15

As you can see I spent some money this spring to make it 100% mint (to try to get me riding it again). As good as it is for UK trails (in fact I think its perfect)…its not an out and out xc race bike (which is what I want)

I’ll only sell the components once the frame has gone.

thanks Craig.

heres the reba fork

195mm steerer & QR

here are some pics of the frame ‘new’. you can see the quality of the build and welds (made in America)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/seftonvr6/IMG_255

velocipede

Brakes please!

Could you send me a mail to the addy in my profile? 😀

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

Nice looking frame. Got one myself and would agree that this bike is all you need for the vast majority of UK riding. It’s a 2010 frame by the way.

coblck

Would you consider a swap for specialized carve pro cost me 1600 quid but has been upgraded with full xt groupset including wheels setup tubeless also has thomson carbon bars seat post and stem bringing total spend to well over 2000 bike is 2013 model and has only done handful of mile as have had operation on my knee after buying it. Bike is as new. Email me at colinblack1976 at gmail dot com for more info

Premier Icon sefton
    Subscriber

no sorry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Turner Flux frame & fork – little use – m4 brakes and other parts too’ is closed to new replies.