Turner Flux frame & fork – little use

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Turner Flux frame & fork – little use

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Turner Flux frame & fork – little use
  • Premier Icon sefton
    Subscriber

I’ve decided to split and sell my Turner Flux size medium

Simply as I don’t ride MTB’s much any more (road/cx now).this year it has been out 3 times.

I bought the frame new at a cost of £1450. I’d guess it has been rode less than 50 times. I’m a XC mincer so its been subject to no silly drop offs/jumps etc.

I have ran both 100mm sid forks and 120 Uturn Reba’s.

I’m looking for £790 with Rockshock Reba team Uturn 90-120mm (this is the ideal fork as it can be ran at 110mm – which is perfectly balanced IMO) this is less than half what I paid for it!

(its going to be hard selling up considering how much it cost and how little I’ve used it). it has a canecreek headset too..the 101 (the expensive one)

I’ll be selling the other following items off it:

Hope M4 brakes with braided hoses £150

Sram 0X twist 9speed shifters (new used twice) £30 with new Jagwire carbon coloured cables.

X7 rear mech £20

x9 front mech £15

Stilo crank (triple) with new granny & middle (used twice) & new BB (used twice)

KCNC seatpost £55 (cost me £90) as new!

Easton flat bars (used twice) £15

As you can see I spent some money this spring to make it 100% mint (to try to get me riding it again). As good as it is for UK trails (in fact I think its perfect)…its not an out and out xc race bike (which is what I want)

thanks Craig.

heres the reba fork

195mm steerer & QR

here are some pics of the frame ‘new’. you can see the quality of the build and welds (made in America)

ska-49

Hi there,
    I’ll take the brakes and rotors/mounts.
    Please drop me an email at khodson (at) essex.ac.uk
    Many thanks.

Premier Icon sefton
    Subscriber

hi mate, the rotors/mounts aren’t for sale.

I have a 180 mount though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Turner Flux frame & fork – little use’ is closed to new replies.