Turner 5 spots – show me yours and tell me about it

Home Forum Bike Forum Turner 5 spots – show me yours and tell me about it

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Turner 5 spots – show me yours and tell me about it
  • Premier Icon davosaurusrex
    Subscriber

Lime green grips FTW!

That frame had a protruding bit of weld inside the seattube which I have moaned about on another thread previously as it’s not the only Turner I’ve had with this problem. I wrapped a broom handle with wet and dry and finished it myself so all should be good now.

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

My ‘old’ 5-spot

Turner 5 Spot – June 2005 – Current by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Horst, bit big but still had lots of fun. Best being two weeks in Moab a few years back. Definitely the prettiest ones 🙂

My 11 year olds 5-Spot. But might be an RFX. Dunno, it’s a custom size tho and ace.

Jessie’s Turner Something by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Premier Icon davosaurusrex
    Subscriber

Hey Alex, when Jessie outgrows that and should you want to sell it can I have first dibs? My daughter is 5 and she would LOVE that! Actually I love it too, saw your build thread, suspected to be DTs wifes’ frame isn’t it?

Brilliant bike! Climbs well and a real toy for tech singletrack.
    Mine is on sale: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-2012-turner-5spot-frame?replies=1#post-4532624

boxfish

Well, I bit the bullet and a black 2012 5-spot landed on my desk this morning. Got that bike-build feeling again. Woohoo! 😀

wrecker

2013 raw 5 spots are £1695!
    Good work silverfish!

boxfish

Try to ignore the state of the patio/fence/brake hoses/logo-valve alignment…

Absolutely loving my 5-spot!

8)

chilled76

I’m 5ft10 and bought a medium 2011 one. Had to sell it because it was too small. I’d say 5ft7 would be perfect on a Medium 5 spot.

Premier Icon mactheknife
    Subscriber

First time round Laggan Black on mine today. What a bloody great bike 🙂 I have had it for a year now and i can honestly say i don’t look at any other bike and wish for a change. Absolutely love mine.

boxfish

5′ 8″ on a medium here. Wheelbase is slightly longer than I’m used to (normally ride a hardtail). I love the fact that I can stand up and stomp the pedals without suffering too much bob. Still getting used to riding full suss again after 8 years of hardtails.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Turner 5 spots – show me yours and tell me about it’ is closed to new replies.