Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tuning a brand new fox shock
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Where and how much? If I get a fox CTD on my new frame, I can’t see it listed on TFT etc websites? Only service plus tuning, but obviously I wouldn’t need a service.

coatesy
    Free Member

The work involved in the strip and rebuild to perform the tune is essentially the same as that of a service, but you’ll save the cost of the seals. Simon at Locotuning’s done mine, and it’s made a big difference,i’ll always recommend him, give him a shout on Monday and he’ll talk you through your options.

seavers
    Free Member

Simon at Locotuning’s done mine, and it’s made a big difference,i’ll always recommend him, give him a shout on Monday and he’ll talk you through your options.

This.

Mine was serviced at the same time though. I wanted it tuned for a Five so was expecting to pay £50ish extra but spoke to Simon and he said he could do something to help it not blow through the mid stroke and it was only £10. I don’t know what he did but it worked. was a joy to ride after that.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

+1 for loco tuning.

paul123
    Free Member

If it’s new most places won’t charge for a service as well. Mojo charged me about £45 to up the BV pressure and change the rebound and comp tunes i did have to state it was nearly new and didn’t want to pay for a service.

rickt
    Free Member

Air volume spaces are your first option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tuning a brand new fox shock’ is closed to new replies.