Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tuesday lunch…
  • colournoise

Off the back of the turkey thread, haven’t seen the annual Christmas dinner thread this year.

What are you all cooking/eating this year?

I’m doing…

Rabbit rillettes for starter.

Then venison (roast loin, humble pie and home made venison sausage pigs in blankets) with hasselback potatoes, spiced red cabbage, parsnip puree, parsnip crisps, some kind of Brussels sprouts (possibly roasted), blackberry jelly and gravy.
    Not doing a pudding as it never gets eaten.

wallop

We are going to the pub for a couple of ales and then coming home for a chilli 😄

thecaptain
    Free Member

The standard goose and trimmings.

Ordered before we found out that it would just be the two of us on the day! So we’ll be eating goose leftovers and goose curry for a while.

Also got rib of beef for new year (when we will have company) and leg of mutton for a birthday in-between. Good times ahead.

Drac

Sandwich and a packet of crisps.

senorj

We’ve been invited to our friends house again.
    It’s a double win- traditional turkey plus lots of Jamaican delicacies. Hurrah.

sarawak
    Free Member

Smoked salmon with some fancy soft cheese followed by venison casserole and pudding.
    A bottle of bubbles with the salmon and a nice Rioja with the venison.
    There’s only the two of us so I wonder when I’ll get my present?

tjagain

I’ll be cooking breakfast for the folk I am at work with. Lunch will be whatever anyone has brought in along with whats left over from the patients lunch

fossy

Lunch should be being cooked by my nephew at my sister-in-laws house, He is a head chef at a posh restaurant. Bonus.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tuesday lunch…’ is closed to new replies.