TUE Form for BC Racing License

Home Forum Bike Forum TUE Form for BC Racing License

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • TUE Form for BC Racing License
  • martyntr

    Hi Guys,

    I’m going to be applying for a racing license so that I can take part in some crits next year. I have been checking my asthma medication and have found that I’m currently taking a banned substance which requires a TUE form.

    I’m a bit lost as to whether I need to fill in a TUE form before I apply for a racing license or only if I get drug tested. I’m a bit confused as the 100 % Me website and the BC website only seem to point towards needing a TUE application 10 days after a test. Am I reading this correctly ? or am I missing something ?

    Thanks in advance

    Just pick up the phone to BC, you dont really want to get this one wrong.

    Premier Icon crazy-legs

    martyn, give the BC Anti Doping Officer a ring, he’s on 0161 274 2041. Name of Brian Barton, thoroughly helpful chap.


    Thanks guys, will do. Applying for a license after xmas and have appointment with my doctor next Tuesday to discuss my medication.

    Will give Brian Barton a call and discuss the issue.

    Thanks guys

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘TUE Form for BC Racing License’ is closed to new replies.