Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Tudor AGAIN!!!
  • futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Just been Tudored 4 times in a row, if we’ve got months of this to come, this may well finally kill this forum for me.

Drac

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2UfzAQ8Pfg[/video]

thegreatape
    Free Member

Evidently my subscription has run out as the ads have all reappeared despite being logged in. Didn’t realise how much better it is without them. I’ve renewed it but the subscriptions lady is away this week 😡

mikewsmith
    Free Member

martinhutch

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNJbJAjM5Ho[/video]

Cougar

4130s0ul
    Free Member

What’s more annoying for me is the questionnaire that scrolls across the middle of my screen every couple of minutes.
    it’s not the advertising per se that gets me but the fact that someone out there is funked up enough to question whether I consider the Innocent brand when thinking about purchasing coconut water… four and cough springs to mind!

CountZero

It did come as a bit of a shock tonight when I opened STW up and immediately got a Tudor ad covering my entire pad screen. Fortunately it disappeared after a few seconds, otherwise I’d have started a proper rant. It hasn’t shown up since.

andyl
    Free Member

Just been Tudored 4 times in a row

It that along the same deviant lines as tea bagging?

DT78
    Free Member

And me know. For a luxury brand they have no idea how to appeal to potential customers.

djglover
    Free Member

Mmmm

Nice

scotroutes

boxelder

Canny baag o’

Mark

The good news is the campaign ends on Sunday.
    You shouldn’t get it four times in a row though as its capped at 1 impression every 4 hours.

mt
    Free Member

did he find out who shot Bambi

dannyh
    Free Member

“The good news is the campaign ends on Sunday.”

By whose watch?

bikebouy
    Free Member

dannyh – Member
    “The good news is the campaign ends on Sunday.”

By whose watch?

😆

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

You shouldn’t get it four times in a row though as its capped at 1 impression every 4 hours.

More like 4 impressions every 1 hour on my ipad,

winston
    Free Member

“You shouldn’t get it four times in a row though as its capped at 1 impression every 4 hours”

Is that what they told you…….aaand how long have you been dealing with digital marketeers!

roper
    Free Member

jekkyl

you can use it under water you know, if you ever felt the need. I suppose that translates to the ordinary man… you can wear it in the shower… but you wouldn’t, who would? so it’s a load of rubbish using that as a selling point.

jp-t853

easy to fix use opera mini browser. select single column view you don’t get any ads

AdamW
    Free Member

The hawkers will have to consider HTML5 soon. Chrome is going to stop autoplay on flash as of today apparently. That’ll mean my laptop won’t be so hot!

Cougar

Well,

a) you’re a premium member so could switch off the ads anyway, and

b) you’ve been able to disable autoplay on Chrome for months if not years, I did it on mine forever ago.

The sooner Flash dies a death the better, it’s a hateful piece of software.

Mark

Is that what they told you…….aaand how long have you been dealing with digital marketeers!

er.. That’s what they asked for and we obliged by setting up the requested targeting and capping restrictions.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mark – Resident Grumpy

Does this rely on people using things like cookies etc. will people browsing with no tracking type apps enabled bypass the controls on ad frequency?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Tudor AGAIN!!!’ is closed to new replies.