Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • TT How do they…..
  • Mooly
    Free Member

remember the whole course? Just watching each section at the speed their going at is insane.

Swelper
    Free Member

Play Station 2 has a TT Game, its very difficult. But i love it

Just practice and studying the course over many many years. The thing that gets me is the shadows and sunlight, make you blind into some bends

Best show on Earth

Mooly
    Free Member

so when they say ” Going into 6th gear and just relaxing ” What?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    redsox
    Free Member

I’ve driven the Nurburgring on the xbox many times and it’s amazing the amount of corners the mind can remember.

Of course, plonk me on the track and I’ll lie down in the foetus position and cry like a girl

so when they say ” Going into 6th gear and just relaxing ” What?

That always amazes me – “so, we’re in the mountains, we can just relax and enjoy the ride……..at 160 mph”

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Look at the average age difference to short track racers and tt racers.
    Take years to learn the course.
    And huge balls. 😀

njee20
    Free Member

That ps2 game was great! Could never work out how to refuel though, so doing the longer TT races I always seemed to run out, v frustrating considering how long laps took!

posiwev
    Free Member

It takes them around 2 years minimum, but they’re alaways learning, when I used to help a mate of mine, he do paractice then we’d drive round to various spots he’d struggled with a walk the route look for markers etc.
    Many riders go over several times and ride round and round, Josh Brookes is a good example of this.

Swelper
    Free Member
    djglover
    Free Member

Wow, great insight there Swelper, did not think they would be reaching HR that high!

mechmonkey
    Free Member

Play Station 2 has a TT Game, its very difficult. But i love it

That ps2 game was great! Could never work out how to refuel though, so doing the longer TT races I always seemed to run out, v frustrating considering how long laps took!

It is an awesome game. I still have I somewhere and might have to get it out again for a blast. The refuelling thing…..I never figured it out either!!?! Soo frustrating and no matter what I tried they would never refuel me!

I imagine the game was developed with the riders in mind to help them practice and learn the course, much like the simulators for F1 drivers and the like, to help them learn a track before they arrive.

Kryton57

Massive bollocks.

piemonster

Kryton has it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘TT How do they…..’ is closed to new replies.