Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • True Facts
  • DezB
    Free Member

You can tell a real duck from a fake one because one of its legs are both the same

I did not know this! I’m definitely going to check this out on the way home tonight. Amazing.

hols2
    Free Member

New Zealand has no edible native plants. The Maori lived entirely on fish and birds so their metabolisms explode when they eat grain.

funkmasterp

The QWERTY keyboard layout was invented when Reginald D. Troutman suffered a mishap whilst playing extreme scrabble. This is a version of scrabble wherein the participants get high on glue whilst playing. Reginald famously collapsed at the 1963 ES world championships from being higher than shit, knocking over his tiles whilst simultaneously spilling his glue.

The rest, as they say, is history!

thepurist

Joe Cocker ate my hamster.

(Hope he’s feeling OK)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The forum will all be sorted when the new one comes after Christmas.

nicko74

Roger Moore is actually dead! RIP Roger

dougiedogg
    Free Member

I have never had to wipe!

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

You can write the word banana with a single tub of hundreds and thousands.

arrpee
    Free Member

Dogs, cats and horses are all the same animal. Clue’s in the number of legs, morons.

drnosh
    Free Member

The Mueller report only reported true facts and came to a firm conclusion.

arrpee
    Free Member

Richard Littlejohn is secretly worried that dicks are delicious.

niksnr
    Free Member

20 Stoats can bring down a Cow!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

More people signed the petition to revoke article 50 than voted for Farage’s Brexit party.

bsims
    Free Member

20 Stoats can bring down a Cow!

Or 40 weasels, 10 pine martens, 1 wolverine

jon1973
    Free Member

If you encounter a Black bear, play dead and it won’t attack you. Brown bears will.

…or is it the other way around? I can’t remember.

precutduck
    Free Member

Just have to remember ” If it’s brown take it downtown, if it’s black fake a heart attack”

nbt

[strong]jon1973[/strong] wrote:

If you encounter a Black bear, play dead and it won’t attack you. Brown bears will.
    …or is it the other way around? I can’t remember.

Bear bells and cans of pepper spray are handy to avoid / fend off brown bear attacks

Black bear poo smells of pepper and has bells in it

DezB
    Free Member

All very useful, but what about grizzly bears?

jon1973
    Free Member

All very useful, but what about grizzly bears?

African or European?

thepurist

Tic Tac mints are made from the holes punched out of Polos.

hols2
    Free Member

Grizzly bears may intake up to 360 quarter pounders from McDonalds each day.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

BMWs are equipped with awesome visual technology that enables indicators when within sight of an MoT Symbol, then disables them as soon as the car leaves the garage. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not because the driver is a bit of a dick.

Speed limits don’t apply to Audis, apart from the crappy little ones in which case the speed limit is actually half what the sign says it is

People who live in cities and never get further away from the city centre than an out of town shopping centre really do need a Range Rover.

Dundee Council do actually know what they’re doing

DezB
    Free Member

African or European?

Yes!

jon1973
    Free Member

In that case pretend to be a baby seal.

DezB
    Free Member

I just looked it up and discovered another fact – If a bear attacks you it will bite off your face and wear it as a mask to enable it to get closer to picnickers.
    (all here – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bear-Attacks-Causes-Avoidance-Revised/dp/158574557X for verification purposes)

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I just looked it up and discovered another fact – If a bear attacks you it will bite off your face and wear it as a mask to enable it to get closer to picnickers.
    (all here – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bear-Attacks-Causes-Avoidance-Revised/dp/158574557X for verification purposes)

Probably part of the origin of the phrase ‘bear-faced cheek’.

DezB
    Free Member

Probably FACT!

hols2
    Free Member

Most people only use 90% of their brain to complete routine tasks.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I was told it was a bear that had stolen all my tools… (looks suspiciously at DezB).

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

My bicycle has five wheels.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Most people only use 90% 9% of their brain to complete routine tasks live their entire life.

FTFY, etc.

sirromj

90% of most people would need 205% of their brain to do statistics. write coherent sentences without editing less than twice.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Statistics are 100% made up.

funkmasterp

Grizzly bears aren’t real. They’re just brown bears that have been taking “supplements” to help them make sick gains bro.

Speaking of sick. Sick bikes aren’t a real company. Jeremy Beadle is alive and sick is his tour de force comeback for Beadle’s about. Oh how we’ll laugh when he takes off his mask and fake tattoos

jekkyl

Bats are just nightime birds.

towzer

If you ever see a Volvo Xc being driven off-road(excluding pavements) then you’re actually witnessing an ongoing accident.

jekkyl

Fatty and thinny went to bed..
    Fatty rolled over and thinny was dead!

arrpee
    Free Member

Baby hamsters are called Hamlets.

jon1973
    Free Member

Everyone in the world can fit on the Isle of Wight at the same time.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

The Isle of Wight would actually sink if everyone in the world stood on it at the same time.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘True Facts’ is closed to new replies.