Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Troy Lee Resist pants length
  • davosaurusrex

Typed out a longer post but the forum lost it…. anyone comment on how long the inseam is?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Mine, size 30, are 33”/84cm inseam. Measured just now from crotch to ankle. Possibly not much help to you if you take a larger size.

davosaurusrex

That’s helpful, thanks. Can compare them to another pair of trousers I have

How do you like them generally?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Work well for me, fit nicely with no sliding down and the crotch doesn’t snag the saddle at inopportune moments. Not used them a massive amount but still waterproof and clean legs when I whip them off in the garage.

Rubber_Buccaneer

But if you are looking for waterproof trousers I saw these on sale and others have recommended them

Storm Pants

davosaurusrex

Cheers but have also seen the Resists for £80 and the length sounds good so think I’ll try them

jpacey

I’ve had the TLD pants fir a couple of winters and just had to had the seat seam restitched. They are a nice fit and comfortable to wear but not that impressed by the waterproofing. Next time I buy I’ll try the royal storm pants

jpacey

If you do buy size down. The waist is bigger than my other TLD shorts
    I’m a 32 normally but 32 in these are a bit too big and can pull down when they get wet

davosaurusrex

Cheers. I’m usually a 36 or 34 depending on fit so went for the 34. Not too bothered by ultimate waterproofing, was after more of a winter all rounder and as it sounds like the Royals might come up a bit short in the leg the Troy Lee seemed to fit the bill better

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.