Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Triple & bash? Outer with integrated chainring?
  • nbt

Does anyone know of a bashring that will go on the outside of a triple? Alternatively, does anyone know of a reasonably priced chainring with an integrated bashring? I know Hope do them, but they’re £70 each and I will need TWO so that I can run a right-hand drivetrain on a tandem

I do recall that on-one used to do them many years ago but I don’t know of anyone else. Ideally it would be a 36t or something slightly bigger, as the granny / middle on the tandem are 24/36, so the outer doesn’t need to be any bigger than that – although I’d prefer not to go smaller

As a third option, does anyone know someone at Hope who might do me a deal on a pair of such rings and a pair of the as-yet-unannounced-but-inevitably-in-the-pipeline cranksets so that I can ahave workd one-off Hope tandem crankset

ta

plyphon
    Free Member

DH on a tandem?

nbt

no, just running a right hand drivetrain rather than a crossover, would prefer a bashguard as the timing chain & rings will be exposed

JoeG
    Free Member

Salsa Tooth Fairy Triple They may have stopped making them as it is in their archived components on their website. They’re easy to find online. It should come with longer bolts and spacers.

qwerty
    Free Member

Blackspire used to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Triple & bash? Outer with integrated chainring?’ is closed to new replies.