Tried to talk to my son tonight…

Home Forum Chat Forum Tried to talk to my son tonight…

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Tried to talk to my son tonight…
  • Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

This has made my day and it’s only half six.

Premier Icon eddiebaby
    Subscriber

Brilliant start to my day!

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Fantastic news mate, truly is.

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

Fantastic news to end the week. ๐Ÿ˜€

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

That’s brilliant news.

Premier Icon Alphabet
    Subscriber

Brilliant +1

sharkbait

Excellent news, well done to all involved.

Does this mean my brother isn’t going to get a kicking? ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Glad she’s doing well ๐Ÿ™‚

scud

Big **** thumbs up – great news, must be a huge relief for you and your family, have a good weekend

duckman

Ya dancer!I have followed the thread but not commented because words failed me. Really happy for all of you.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Marvellous.
    Have a pretty tune
    [video]https://youtu.be/MdZs5PVcwBs[/video]

Smashing news, really pleased for you both.

Premier Icon Bunnyhop
    Subscriber

Such a brilliant outcome.

Bunny hop x

aphex_2k

So, couple of weeks down the line, scar healing nicely. Staples removed last week. Still getting headaches and nausea so they think there might be some swelling still. She had another CT on Saturday and we await the results. She was on some steroid which was to help with swelling / fluid but that ceased about 4 days after discharge so when we get the CT results we’ll know if she’s going back on them (hated them – massive increase in appetite).

Bless her cotton’s she wont rest. Spent days doing grant applications for work even though she’s meant to be off sick recovering. Can’t stop her ๐Ÿ™

Last week wasn’t a good one as we all picked up some viral tummy bug and she got 4 days worth of it.

I also found the notebook with the letters she wrote the kids while she was an inpatient. Have to say, wasn’t the best read and got incredibly emotional reading it. She left it on the soft. Not sure if it was intentional or if I was meant to read it or not but I did. “phew” Hard work.

Thanks again for the support and encouraging comments. Possibly the worst few weeks of our lives.

Bless her cotton’s she wont rest. Spent days doing grant applications for work even though she’s meant to be off sick recovering. Can’t stop her

Let her crack on with that sort of thing, one of the aspects of the situation your wife has found herself in is a loss of control and independence, all of a sudden you are just reacting to events. Planning stuff and occupying her time with positive actions is very good, if she gets too knackered she’ll stop.

Hope the ct comes back negative, I was having headaches a few weeks after a very minor head trauma so it doesn’t seem out of the question that these could just be part of the recovery process.

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.