Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Trick or treat.
  • oreetmon
    Free Member

Just took jnrmon on his first trick or treat, great community spirit on the estate, I actually enjoyed it even tho I’m not into nonsense like this😁

Pumpkins and Hand gel left next to buckets of sweets at the end of driveways and massive displays of scary stuff and monsters compared to previous years.

Warmed my heart to see the extra effort people have put in today. thanks to the folks on Hawkley hall, Wigan and anybody else further a field, you have made the kids weekend 👍

perchypanther
    Free Member

Trick or treat.

Track and trace

joshvegas
    Free Member

Oh. You’re talking about guysing!

onecheshirecat
    Free Member

Tier 3 trick or treat? Tisk tisk…

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Art

mashr

Premier Icon
    joshvegas
    Free Member

Oh. You’re talking about guysing!

I’m gonna guess Ayrshire or Fife? Everyone else goes guising

lovewookie

No?

slowoldman

Yup, guysing is Nov 5th.

Drac

Not one single visitor here. Much more sensible.

Guysing? It’s not until next month.

scotroutes

It’s not guysing, it’s guising. Dressing up as in disGUISE.

Poopscoop

Everyone seems to be pretending they are out up our road. Curtains pulled, Hall lights off. AK47’s on display in windows.

Ditto here, except for AK, we went with an Uzi.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Took the Girls around a couple of streets close to us. The local FB (which amazingly isn’t a horrific cesspit of conspiracy theories and right wing fear mongering) agreed a couple of common sense ‘rules’. If you were up for it, leave a pumpkin or something on show and a bucket of small bags of sweets etc.

The only trouble maker turned out to be me, I lent them my riding lights so every time one of the neighbours came to the door to wave, bosh 2000Lms right between the eyes. Still we had fun without Covid risk.

Poopscoop

bucket of small bags of sweets etc.

#killjoy

Cross infection central.

I’m mostly kidding.

Drac

Ah! Cheers Scotroutes.

Around here P-Jay we didn’t need Facebook to tell people what to do, they were sensible enough to know it’s not important but lots of decorations and pumpkins still.

MoreCashThanDash

Our local FB group got something like 50-60 houses to set up a pumpkin trail round the village. The suggestion was that parents gave kids a sweet at each house taking part. Been loads of families out this afternoon and evening dressed up and enjoying the sights. Much better without the door knocking bit.

Couple of people apparently put sweets out and had them nicked by a couple of teens on bikes.

Plans for a Christmas scarecrow trail unveiled by the well dressing committee as well

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Trick or treat.’ is closed to new replies.