Trek Superfly 29er Hardtail

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Trek Superfly 29er Hardtail

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Trek Superfly 29er Hardtail
  • m4tt

Selling my girlfriends pride and joy to fund a full suspension replacement.

Spec below:

Frame:             Trek Superfly Aluminuim Hardtail Frame – 17.5inch

Fork:                Fox Float 32 Kashima – Fit Cartridge – CTD (Climb/Trail/Descend Modes) – 100mm 15mm Bolt Thru

Headset:           FSA Internal Taper

Stem:               Thomson Elite X4 100mm (brand new)

Bars:                Thomson Carbon XC 720

Brakes:            Shimano XT Trail M8000 (only a few rides old)

Rotors:             Shimano Ice Tec 180mm Front and 160mm Rear

Wheels:           XTR WH-M9000 29er Wheelset Front 15mm Rear 142×12 (ridden 50 miles max / £800 a pair)

Rear Mech:      XTR M9000 Shadow+ Dyna-Sys 11 speed

Shifter:             XTR M9000 Dyna-Sys 11 Speed

Cranks:            XTR M9000 (crank arms show wear but chain ring is fairly new)

Chainring:        XTR Dyna-Sys 11 Speed 30t Ring

Seat Post:       Thomson Elite 27.2 x 440 (brand new)

Saddle:           Sella Italia Ti Rails

Tyres:             Schwable Racing Ralph 2.1 (brand new, currently set up tubeless)

Cassette:        Shimano XT M8000 11t-40t 11 Speed

Chain:             Shimano Ultegra/XT Spec 11speed (brand new)

The bike has just been stripped and rebuilt for sale. Inner and outer gear cables have been replaced. Options available on stem length as I have different sizes kicking about (not Thomson though). Same goes for rotor size, could have 160 front if you wish. I also have a brand new set of XT cranks with a double chain ring set up, front mech and shifter if you’d prefer a 2x system.

The bike was built up for my girlfriend and has seen very light use. It is light (around 9kg/20lbs), high spec and in great condition. A few chips in the paint work on the frame and scuff marks on the cranks. Also on the top cap and slight rub on brake lever clamps where it has been turned upside down on tarmac to put wheels in. Much of the frame has clear protective tape to protect against rubbing and chips. This would makes a great light XC race bike, a light, fast and responsive trail bike and just a good all round mountain bike for long days in the hills.

Looking for £1250 o.n.o.

Message for photos as I can’t seem to attach them here.

Is the bike size 17.5 virtual or actual? Where about in the country are you? What year is the bike?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.