Trek Stache 8 (2014), 19 inch 29er – £750

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Trek Stache 8 (2014), 19 inch 29er – £750

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by  eemy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Trek Stache 8 (2014), 19 inch 29er – £750
  • ajc

Is this basically a stock trek stache 8 or have you made any changes. would you consider posting?

eemy

Trek Stache 8 – the fork is a Fox Evolution 32 120mm fork CTD, 15mm through axle and frame has 142mm x 12mm rear end. The bike is set up as 2×10, with Race face turbine cranks and 11-36 SLX cassette, but I will also include a Raceface 34T narrow-wide chainring so that it can be run 1×10. SLX M675 brakes (180mm front, 160mm rear), XT left hand and SLX right hand i-spec shifters, XT front mech, Bontrager duster wheelset, set up tubeless. The bike is in really nice condition and would rather sell complete but also considering splitting. Located in the Scottish Borders
    £750 posted

eemy

When I got the bike it as a 1×10 set up so I have added a front XT shifter, front XT mech and double rings. But basically stock. Happy to post within UK, but ideally I’d rather meet up if possible. I am near Innerleithen/Glentress.

ajc

Having taken some advice on this one I think it might be just a touch small. No chance of a test ride as you are miles away.

eemy

What height are you? I’m 6’2″, but I know that everyone has their own preferences for frame size. The seatpost is 400mm.

ajc

I am pretty much same height. Is that saddle at your normal height? Can you put saddle at normal height for you and measure centre seat tube to centre steerer so I can compare reach. Is it stock 90 mm steerer? Few more pictures would be useful too. Alex at alexclifford dot co dot uk thanks

eemy

email sent to you Alex.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Trek Stache 8 (2014), 19 inch 29er – £750’ is closed to new replies.