Trek Rumblefish Elite 23" XXL – 2012 – 29er

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Trek Rumblefish Elite 23" XXL – 2012 – 29er

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trek Rumblefish Elite 23" XXL – 2012 – 29er
  • therag

Hi Paul, my mate may be interested in this, I’ve just told him about it and he would like to speak to you. Could you send me your number or better still ring him on 07971 200358 Richard.
    Thanks Gareth

Premier Icon paulx
    Subscriber

Purchased new in December 2011 from £2400 from Royles in Wilmslow.

Virtually unmarked – minor rubbing on cranks, couple of minor scratches on bars. No dents on scratches on frame or rims. Its done about 150 miles. Bike is in Cheshire.

The Rumblefish is stunningly good to ride but its not getting enough use as I’m either on my road bike or my hardtail riding with the kids in the Delamere. I fancy getting a better Hardtail as that more suits the riding I’m doing.

Pedals not included with sale but I’ll bung a cheap pair on if you need some.

Shock pump, sag guide and Trek handbook included.

Details and sizing on the Trek Website here: http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/mountain/singletrack_trail/rumblefish/rumblefish_elite

Collection preferred but will post – contact me to discuss and for any further info or hi-res pictures.

£1495

Premier Icon paulx
    Subscriber

Cheers Gareth,

I’ll give your man Richard a call later today.

Paul

KZP894

How tall are you Paul?

Premier Icon paulx
    Subscriber

Sorry KZP894 -missed your reply..

I’m 6’4″ with 35″ inseam. I put a 70mm stem on it rather than the 105 that it came with and felt right for me.

My email is (remove the spaces)

pnc 444 @ gmail .com

Cheers

Paul

Premier Icon paulx
    Subscriber

Bike now sold 🙁 ….. So now time to choose a new one 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trek Rumblefish Elite 23" XXL – 2012 – 29er’ is closed to new replies.