Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Trek Remedy / Bontrager Rhythm Tubeless
  • Badgerpoo
    Free Member

I have a couple of questions reagrding my Trek Remedy. I tried asking W heelies (insurance replacement bike) but they are terrible, and Trek UK say talk to the dealer.

When my bike was delivered the finishing kit was mising, they later got the seat post, stem etc but I can't work out if the bike was supposed to come with the relevant kit to convert the wheels to tubeless.

I think I need these rim strips and valves:
    http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/bontrager_rimstrip.html
    http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/bontrager_ust_valve.html

phildowling
    Free Member

Yep and if your running Bontrager tyres its worth running Super juice in it.
    Did Wheelies ship you the bike in a box then or did you pick it up?

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

I picked it up built, but the box that came with it only contained some anti-cable rub stickers and a cheap spanner. I since realised that it is missing the chainstay protector that seems to be on every other Remedy I've seen.

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

Bump!

Dimmadan
    Free Member

My Trek EX8 has Bontrager Rythem Comp wheels and tubeless ready tyres. No kits get supplied with them. Good old condom thin innertubes.

repatriot
    Free Member

I have a pair which i bought for my Soul and the rim strips and valve where included…

ChristoGinger
    Free Member

anyone want a set of brand new rythm comp tubeless wheels off of a new trek ex8 – £150 with tyres and tubes? (sorry for the mild highjack)

oh, It didnt come with the tubeless stuff for it – think you have to buy the rim strips and valves seperatley…

Chris

sillyoldman

Bikes come without rimstrips and valve stems.

Wheels come with both.

Rimstrips + valve stems cost £12.00 total, and add your choice of Sealant.

any Trek dealer can get hold of the strips etc for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Trek Remedy / Bontrager Rhythm Tubeless’ is closed to new replies.