Trek Fuel EX5.5 WSD

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Trek Fuel EX5.5 WSD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Trek Fuel EX5.5 WSD
  • Mintman

I’m selling my missus’ Trek Fuel EX5.5 which has been upgraded, spec below:

Frame – EX5.5 Women’s Specific Frame – will suit 5ft 7″ lady give or take a bit.
    Fork – Rockshox Revelation Dual Air Forks, 120mm with compression and rebound control. Lockout doesn’t work though.
    Brakes – Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes with 6 bolt rotors and loads left on brake pads.
    Gears – SLX shifters (windows available on request), SLX rear mech, XT chain, Deore front mech and SLX Chainset.
    Pedals – Shimano Deore SPD pedals or flat pedals wtih toe clips available instead.
    Wheels – Hand made Mavic 717 rims with Shimano XT hubs – regularly maintained and greased.

Not forgetting pink gear cables!

The less good – small scuffs and scratches but nothing that you wouldn’t expect on a mountain bike . There is a graze on the handlebars where something sharp has landed on it but I don’t know what that was.

Pictures below:

This has been an awesome bike for my missus and at 5ft7 it fitted perfectly. When upgrading i’ve been aiming to keep the weight down where possible but don’t have an endless budget (thats for my bike)! I’m looking for £800 ono.

If you have any questions then please ask, I am selling in otherollected from Portsmouth during the week or Bristol at weekends.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Trek Fuel EX5.5 WSD’ is closed to new replies.