Trek Fuel EX 8 2010

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Trek Fuel EX 8 2010

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Trek Fuel EX 8 2010
  • tony24

where abouts are you?

Nr Blackpool

Matt Black Size 17.5″ (virtual 18.5″) suitable i suggest for height range 5’9″ – 6’1″ depending on leg length.

WMB Bike of the Year 2010/Bike Radar BOTY 2010 http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/mountain/product/fuel-ex-8-10-36868/
    Truly superb machine – this is the latest version with the E2 tapered head tube, ABP Full floater rear end – Magnesium EVO Link, Fox DCRV shock with pro-pedal etc. Fox F-Series 32 RL 120mm fork XT Chainset/rear mech, SLX shifters, front mech, the rest mainly bontrager including tubeless ready wheels.

Bike is in excellent condition. It has been ridden only 7-8 times and has a few minor scratches and a little bit of cable rub. Selling because I just don’t get on with rear suspension and this bike is far too good for me. As a 46 year old bloke who has been mainly a roadie for 30 years i prefer the feel of my hardtail as i ride mainly on single-track.
    Looking for £1300 for a quick sale – bike now retails at £2300.

Some pics at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24187035@N04/sets/72157626584637973/with/5715422344/
    Note the first picture is from when i go it in Nov 2010 and in the others it has a short stem – ive now swapped back in the original. Only changes from stock are two red middleburn cable oilers on the gear cables. The front mech needs sorting out as i tried to adjust it and cant get it right now (it is a bit of a bugger to set so that it doesn’t rub on the chain – might need a shop to get spot on).

wordy1979

hi, im interested in bike, my mobile number is 07734936852. Thanks.

xcentric

still for sale?
    if so email on russellbealeXX [at] gmail.com
    (remove XX and replace [at] with usual symbol)
    ta

Hi
    Have you sold your bike?
    If not I am intested
    chrisgrady74(AT)ggolemail.com

Cheers
    Chris

That should be
    Chrisgrady74(AT)googlemail.com
    😮

ruapehu

Hi is this bike still available? I would be interested. Could you ship to London?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Trek Fuel EX 8 2010’ is closed to new replies.