Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Tredz – still a bit pants?
  • BillOddie

Need a set of elbow pads* for the Mini Oddie and the cheapest place in the colour he wants is Tredz, they are saying “Shipped in 7-10 Days” which to me means they don’t have it in stock.

Worth risking it or avoid?

*G-Form Pro-X Youth S/M in Black/Red

Marin
    Free Member

From my experience avoid.

701arvn
    Free Member

Just had a Maxxis Ikon delivered 4 days after order, £5 off code on the front page, free delivery, no complaints

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    craig24
    Free Member

Been fine for me in the last year or so.

DezB
    Free Member

Tredz always been spot on for me.

Kahurangi

7-10 days means they won’t have it in stock. If you’re prepared for a wait and the possibility of the supplier not having stock, so that your order gets cancelled, crack on. With these expectations in mind, I’ve not been disappointed.

ton

bought a couple of bikes off em in the past. never had any issues.

patagonian
    Free Member

I ordered a new bike from them, they called the next day to arrange delivery and everything went to plan (However it was showing as in stock so that might make a difference).

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

+1 what jon taylor says, £5 off code on a £30 spend, is too good to miss

joemmo
    Free Member

They have always been good for me and have become my default online shop, replacing CRC. Recently ordered some tyres shown as waiting for stock. They arrived within the time stated.

scuttler

I buy stuff from Tredz that I’m in no particular rush to get, usually spares such as derailleurs, chains, Maxxis tyres, grips, an extra pair of shorts/gloves if it’s a model or fit I like and always with £5 off and free postage. I also visited the real shop once and the staff and stock were good which adds to their credibility rather than detract. I’ve never had any bother but am conscious they’ve been called out on here for yanking people around. I’ll definitely keep shopping on their website.

Alex

I’ve bought a few bits and they’ve been fine. Always deliver in the time shown on the website. I don’t use them if I’m in a rush. Also had a warranty issue and they were brilliant – sorted it out quickly and efficiently.

ogden
    Free Member

Never had an issue with them myself. The only time that delivery took a while I knew before I ordered. £5 off codes always help as well.

sarawak
    Free Member

Ordered a few things from them recently. Been spot on. Fast and reliable. Decent prices. I’ve seen nothing to worry about.

a11y

Another as per above. Never had an issue with using them.

BillOddie

Cheers all!

malv173
    Free Member

Bought a Niterider light recently. only took a few days to arrive. Very good price too.

Phil_H

In stock, dispatched 1-2 days usually arrives in 2-3 days.
    I use them quite a bit and they’ve been fine.

superstu
    Free Member

Used them a few times with no issues however last time (December) was a helmet…a day or two after the order I got an email saying it wouldn’t be in stock until May or I could pay £30 more for it in another colour. I declined. To be fair they still honoured free postage on the other (cheap) item I purchased.

asbrooks

Never had any issues with them. Always revieved items 5 days after ordering.

Murray

Been fine for me every time.

psling
    Free Member

They are the on-line arm of Halfords so will have big stocks. The other side of that is that they list pretty much everything as being in stock when their lead times obviously suggest otherwise. That said, I’ve not had any problems with them as long as I accept things may take a little longer to arrive sometimes (as others have said above ^^ ).

ceept

We went to our local motocross shop & got some fox peewee ones off the shelf. Cheaper than MTB stores & you (or mini-oddie) can try them on.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

No real issues for me.

IdleJon

They are the on-line arm of Halfords so will have big stocks.

It’s worth pointing this out again. Its owned by Halfords.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of orders, the latest being for a new M8000 brake lever, some roadie brake cables & some bar tape. The lever said available in 2-3 for dispatch and you know what, the whole parcel turned up 5 days after I ordered it on the free delivery.

Can’t complain at that and £5 off is a bonus too, good email updates also.

oikeith

I ordered a Maxle Stealth on a Sunday night and it arrived Wednesday, was dubious when ordered but would order from again.

chestrockwell

Never had a problem with the half dozen or so orders I’ve placed. Only one was a bit delayed but I got lots of updates that gave me accurate information and the delay was not long.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Tredz – still a bit pants?’ is closed to new replies.