Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tredz online – standard postage how quick?
  • nedrapier

I usually use CRC and Wiggle, and I never bother with expedited postage – if it's in stock, it arrives next day or day after.

What about Tredz? Any experience?

I'm buying 10 inner tubes for me and mates for a race at the weekend, and paying £10 for next day delivery on a £25 item seems a bit much.

Cheers

fozzybear
    Free Member

NOT fast. i got mine from them last time and they were slow.
    if your stuck (your near me) i have a load of spesh tubes would loan/sell you some if needed to get you by.

nedrapier

Thanks for the info and the offer, fozzy.

Depends. I live near Colchester, work near Liverpool Street Station and the race is in Brighton. Any of them any good?

There are 5 of us, and everyone had asked for 2 each. Do you have enough sell us 10 presta? (1.75 – 2.3 or similar)

I could either buy them off you, or borrow and order the others from tredz for delivery to your address. All suposing you're anywhere near Brighton, Colchester or London!

Cheers again,

Ed

fozzybear
    Free Member

nedrapier I apologise I thought you were near brum given your thread about follow the dog. Thought we could have arrange a meet as posting would cost a bit, I have about 5 or 6 still boxed (4 hanging up but used so wouldn't sell those).

sorry my mess up.

nedrapier

Nope, that was a random trip up for the weekend!

Hey ho, thanks anyway. £3.50 per tube isn't that bad either, and I'm selling 8 of them on anyway!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tredz online – standard postage how quick?’ is closed to new replies.