Transition Bandit 29er

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Transition Bandit 29er

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Transition Bandit 29er
  • Rawry

FS Transition Bandit 29er Frame Only

Size Large.
    Colour Green.
    Complete with Fox Float RP23 Kashima Coating, not rode since mojo full service.
    Only 6 month old in immaculate condition.
    The RRP for this frame is £1400

For sale for bargain price of £650

I am based in North Yorkshire and would prefer buyer to pick up but could arrange postage at buyers cost.

Thanks for looking, any interest please to neilraw64@hotmail.co.uk

singlecrack

How tall are you .?? And how does it fit for you …looking at the specs I could fit a L on the reach / top tube …but seat tube height looks odd

Brake-neck

Can I have some photos please.

DeeJay

Pics on his previous ‘for sale’ thread BANDIT – looks nice if he bothers to reply!

fatgit

Hi
    I am really interested in this frame.
    You’ve advertised it three times and each time I’ve replied to your ad but got no reply!!!
    Also both time I’ve sent an email to the address posted but got no reply!!!
    Also I looked in your profile and got the email address there and sent a message to that but it came back as undeliverable!!!
    I am local to you-Darlington
    I can come and view this weekend and collect and pay you cash if the condition is as described
    Will email you too
    Email in profile
    Cheers
    Steve

Rawry

Well Gents, must appologise for not getting back to quite a few of you, have been getting a few emails, but to those who i have not replied to i simply have not got them, dont know why but there we are,. please anyone interested please give me a call on 07944396080

Rawry

Bandit now sold.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Transition Bandit 29er’ is closed to new replies.