Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • : TRANS-SAVOIE
  • larrythelathe
    Free Member

Can anyone give me a lift I have been offered a stand by place but the flights are mad money;-(

Also if you had the choice nuke proof mega or yeti sara 5 or buy a cube stereo?

wallop

Don’t know about the other two but I reckon the Mega would be perfect for the Savoie.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Mega all the way.

messiah
    Free Member

I can’t help with transport as I’m flying from Edinburgh.

Good luck and I hope to see you there.

charliemort

so he’s meant to ride a Mega all the way there?? 😯

Straightliner

Again, the mega sounds like a good option, but I’m flying from Heathrow so no assistance whatsoever for your travel issues.

messiah
    Free Member

It might be worth giving Steve Deas at I-Cycles a call as we were talking about taking a van until I had to change plans.

PS – I’d be on the Mega… but since nobody has ridden this race before and I’m guessing/hoping the route will be gnarly enough to justify such a bike… but this could well be the wrong choice.

paul123
    Free Member

I was out there last week riding with TA. You boys are in for a real test. I wouldn’t like to race some of the trails blind.

frogrocket
    Free Member

Did one of the stages as part of one of our TA guided days. It was easily the best piece of trail I have ever had the fortune to be on. You are going to have an absolute blast!
    Can get pretty nadgy on those switchbacks though…

Enjoy!

p.s all the guides were on NP Megas, so should be ideal. 😀

messiah
    Free Member

I wouldn’t like to race some of the trails blind

I didn’t sign up for that!

😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘: TRANS-SAVOIE’ is closed to new replies.