Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Trans-Savoie 2021: Volunteer Opportunities (August)
  • freeride_addict
    Free Member

Trans-Savoie is back in 2021 after a 5 year break, with a brand new-format event at the end of August.

We’re looking for volunteers in some roles (and paid roles in others, subject to validation post-brexit visa requirements etc – what joy!) for the week of the event, plus potentially work before the event too.

Almost all roles are on-bike and involve a lot of riding and some top-drawer adventures, but its a fair so please, only responsible, serious applicants only (if your motivation is just to shred the alps for a week without any responsibilities, you might consider entering the event rather than volunteering!)

We’re especially looking for mature, experienced riders and MTB guides, etc, with decent big-mountain experience, who can properly read a map and who are motivated by epic adventure and meeting like-minded souls from all over the world and forming lasting friendships though a pretty intense experience of both highs and lows.
    First aid skills would be bonus but not essential. Ebike or regular bikers equally welcome.

Decent Accommodation and Food etc provided. Plus other benefits. Oh yeah, and the trails aren’t so bad either. 🙂

Full press release on the event is here:
    https://trans-savoie.com/trans-savoie-50-50-21-28-august-2021/

Detail on Volunteer Opportunities here, and how to apply:
    https://trans-savoie.com/volunteering/

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Shame I’ve plans, CV19 permitting, would have been right up my proverbial!

welshfarmer

I was made for the Mountain Rescue 4×4 Support role. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    freeride_addict
    Free Member

@welshfarmer haha yeah that’s quite a good one that, and our regular guy has finally stepped aside after 5 years – it could be your destiny!

welshfarmer

@freeride_addict I will be writing my application on Sunday. I am off to drive the Cave Rescue Land Rover now on a mine rescue exercise up Mid Wales way 😉

freeride_addict
    Free Member

@welshfarmer good on you. No rush, enjoy the weekend Cave rescue mission!

larryduff

@freeride_addict I’d be interested in further details of any paid roles, both during and pre-event.

freeride_addict
    Free Member

@larryduff please follow the links through to the volunteer info page, and email me directly.

larryduff

@freeride_addict many thanks – email sent.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

@freeride_addict have sent you a mail regarding volunteering .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Trans-Savoie 2021: Volunteer Opportunities (August)’ is closed to new replies.