Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Train Addictions' Guide Groupings: flawed?
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

11) Eat my dust fools – I ride Llandegla BLACK!

freeridenick
    Free Member

Surely its done on number of KOMs 😛

oxnop
    Free Member

this defo has got people talking…..

I can see what TA mean about their holidays and Hebden, for those of us who know Hebden there are some seriously techy runs which are not too dissimilar to the routes found around Les Arcs albeit much shorter.

I’m sure a number of you can name the descents in this hebden vid….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-quR223Ocg&lc=-lDrEXZ4IR7Kzu35c4oWfkGeaIYPccBqRJ4YZzaHwYQ[/video]

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

Should be a level lower

0 – dared to come with a hardtail , must be crap or didnt get the memo about 160mm

🙂

pinhead
    Free Member

Missing the point pal
    Hebbers is shit hot n the stuff the sweary lot ride is the real stuff in hebbers not footpaths or a bw though n cheeky lines or downs they have.

So same with Lakes in that the cheeky stuff is pure tech trails which should then be put along side hebbers n the cheeky peaks

Zzzzzzz

trail_rat
    Free Member

Is it spooky woods ?

Northwind

mikewsmith – Member

11) Eat my dust fools – I ride Llandegla BLACK!

12) Once raced 10 Under The Ben, and rode all the descents rather than getting off and pushing. As far I can tell this puts me in the top 1%. Bow before me.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I still think you’re weird thinking nevis red is harder than the downhill… I mean, when I first rode the red, I was pretty much a complete knobber, on an xc hardtail, it all went swimmingly. 3 or 4 years later, and a far better rider, and I finally decided to ride the world cup on my hardtail, it was in places as hard as balls and I’m not at all embarassed that I fell off.

Agreed. I don’t feel out my depth on the red @ FW, but both times I’ve ‘ridden’ the WC run, I’ve thought thank **** that’s over. In fact, the first time, I think I even thought it out loud!.

Back on point, you can’t really have a failsafe grading system, as everyone has a different idea of how they ride. I’m just back from riviera, and thankfully didn’t have to ride with a couple of complete baw bags that were in the other group, who spoke like they were peat n Mosley, but in reality were bloody hopeless, and chose to bring lightweight XC tyres instead of the recommended dual plys, so they also had numerous punctures every day, holding up the group even more. Selfish phuckwits.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Train Addictions' Guide Groupings: flawed?’ is closed to new replies.