Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trailside evidence that you are in bandit country…
  • soulwood
    Free Member

So today as it was lovely and sunny I decided to do some exploring in my local woods. My local woods are basically a collection of woods which can be connected by brief housing estate subways, walkways etc. As I got further away and closer to the “estates” there were clear signs that the locals were somewhat different here than the ones on my normal woodsy route. Several dog turds littered the trail which were the size of a small japanese car. Lovely big wooden benches laid out by the rangers of Sheffield Wildlife Trust, burnt to cinders, and in the ashes, a metal scooter (why? its not really flammable is it?) And for me the true sign of being in bandit country, discarded used disposable nappies. Anyone else seen other signs of bandit country on their rides?

Coyote
    Free Member

Sankey Valley can be like that. The bit round Parr and north Warrington in particular.

richmars

Having lunch at Thetford today, a couple appeared, both on Sinclair C5’s. One was towing a trailer containing (I guess) their offspring. How scary is that?

donsimon
    Free Member

No, I live in a nice area.

project
    Free Member

Soulwood , on Bankholidays they get in their vectras and travel out and start the dumping of the food contents of the car at any countryside spot.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

No sign of scumbandits round here but years ago I came across loads of shell casings in Northumberland.
    It was on MOD land though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trailside evidence that you are in bandit country…’ is closed to new replies.