Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Trails that remind you of something completely irrelevant
  • santacoops
    Free Member

I was doing my normal loop of Ashton Court this morning on the way to work when I happened upon a thought that a certain section reminded me of Japan. Not for the scenery or anything in relation to any one of my particular senses, I just thought of Japan… and Tokyo. I then realised I’ve always been doing this on this section of the trail. Who knows how long for but I have no idea why.

Does anyone else have an irrelevant reminisce of something on a certain part of their local trail and if so what is it?

racefaceec90

well there’s a bit near cherhill monument (near devizes wilts) that always reminds me a bit of those paddy fields on mountains in asia (where they plant rice). EDIT i’m also now looking at my local trails for the best place to play my guitar (i now have a battery roland cube amp,and i’m not afraid to play really bad covers through it 😀

cheese@4p

The other way round.
    When I do certain jobs at work (computer graphics) I am always reminded of certain trails. I think it came about through reminiscing about the previous day’s ride whist working on a Monday

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

There was a bit in Hamsterley a few years ago where they’d been doing some felling & I kept imagining big black dragons jumping over & around the treestumps watching people go past. I’ve never thought of that anywhere else!

sofaking
    Free Member

some of the Scottish trails centres remind me of Canada 😀

voodoo_chile

Too much acid on the trails at the moment!

singlespeedstu

some of the Scottish trails centres remind me of Canada

You ever been to Canada?

sofaking
    Free Member

No 😳

😆

singlespeedstu

😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Trails that remind you of something completely irrelevant’ is closed to new replies.