Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Tracklogs Discs – free to a good home
  • Premier Icon Alex

Hi

Digging through some old storage boxes, I have a bunch of tracklogs discs including Peaks, Region05 and Quantocks. Might be some more, there’s a few other branded discs.

Reckon it’s going to cost me a few quid to post them, so a donation to the charity of your choice and they’re yours.

First come, first served. No returns or warranty 😉

Premier Icon DezB

Few of us have been uploading and sharing, seeing as the company are no more.
    So I’ll take em if you don’t mind that happening.
    I’ll pm you if that actually works!

Premier Icon Alex

Hi Dez- sounds a good idea. Have replied to your email addy in the PM

Premier Icon spooky_b329

I didn’t realise they had gone under! I have a disc with the whole of the UK in 1:50k. Can we share legally considering its OS mapping not Tracklogs own? Despite all the route planning websites out there, I still occasionally pop back to use Tracklogs.

Premier Icon spooky_b329

Should the program continue working? Just wondering if one day I’ll reinstall it and the license key won’t work…not sure if it is encrypted locally, or it checks its valid on the Internet somewhere

Premier Icon DezB

Just encypted locally. You need the latest version to run on Win10 is the only thing I’ve found is an issue. Old keys still work though.
    My disks from Alex haven’t turned up, reson for postin 😊

Premier Icon PJay
    Free Member

Does anyone have a link to the last version of Tracklogs? All I could find online was an installer that tried to download it from the Tracklog’s server (which obviously isn’t there). I’ve only got access to an old version on CD.

Premier Icon DezB

pm’ed you PJay

Premier Icon PJay
    Free Member

Thanks Dez, that’s really kind of you to take the time to respond. Tracklogs is now installed and my old license key activated it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.