Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Track pump .. Recommend me one
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

As title, looking for a good track pump, around the £25-£35 price range , lots out there but what works and what doesnt ?

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

A few Lezyne’s on offer at CRC, I have the Classic which is spot on but maybe a tad above your budget. Worth a look though.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Airace

Impressed by mine so far!

vincienup
    Free Member

I have a Park PFP5 which Merlin had on sale a while ago.

Not really anything not to like about it. Steel body, wide feet, pumps air. The only time I had an issue with it at all it turned out the thumbscrew on the hose from teh bottom to the gauge needed tightening back up. There are times when a slightly longer hose might be nice, but really this is a thing for all track pumps.

I’d buy another… 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

£5 from aldi… Works fine

Spud

Had a good Bontrager one for Christmas I spotted in Evans. Think it was £25. Plan to keep one at work for commuting needs.

Yetiman
    Free Member

My new Topeak Joe Blow Max is the dogs danglies. £25 from crc

johnners
    Free Member

I’ve an older Joe Blow that’s done at least 5 years service. Can’t fault it.

Goldigger
    Free Member

Topeak Joe blow sport 2..
    I got mine from halfords about 6 weeks ago as they were doing them for the same price as Merlin’s.
    At the time was £27.50

There currently £31.50 so still cheaper than Merlin’s..

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_178303_langId_-1_categoryId_273923

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Got a Joe Blow max – not impressed with the valve – too easy to leak air when removing.

My old SKS was miles better but eventually the gauge went on it

thejesmonddingo

I’ve got a Specialized Airtool Comp,but the Sport version is £35 and the main difference is the dial on mine is 75mm and the Sport’s is 50mm.Mine has been ultrareliable,and spares are available.

rhbrhb
    Free Member

Topeak Joe Blow (yellow with black writing one) here too, 7yrs regular use and still going strong.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Track pump .. Recommend me one’ is closed to new replies.