Towbar & rack, Trailstar, wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Towbar & rack, Trailstar, wheels

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Towbar & rack, Trailstar, wheels
  • Premier Icon mesh
    Subscriber

I have the following for sale:

Pendle two bike towbar mounted bike rack & towbar
    Been sat in my garage since it came off my Dad’s old Volvo S80, but I’ve changed cars and now use roofbars so not required. All electrics worked fine when it came off the previous car but I have nothing to test them on at the moment – if there are any problems then obviously full refund can be given. I’ve checked the bolts and sliding elements, and cleaned them up and greased them so they adjust fine (with a bit of rubber mallett persuasion!). Will also chuck in the towbar if needed (I have no idea what cars this will fit apart from a Y-reg S80).

DMR Trailstar frame
    Bought off here for SSUK in Dalby, but not used much since. Fairly tatty looking but still a solid frame for SS/hack/hooning. Comes with chain tug/mech hanger adapters for the horizontal dropouts, wonder cups (shim down BMX BB to MTB size), FSA Pig headset, basic seatpost/QR & DMR saddle.

Non-disc LX/D521 36h wheels
    Came with the DMR, front hub internals replaced about five rides ago, back hub seems fine. No obvious dings on the rims, and they are fairly robust. Rim brake only. Includes QRs.

Pics here.Looking for £50 per item. Due to size, would prefer collection from LS19 or can deliver this weekend to some point along the M1/M69 corridor (I’m driving from Leeds to Warwick).

Any questions let me know on here or via email in profile.

Cheers
    Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Towbar & rack, Trailstar, wheels’ is closed to new replies.