Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tour of Turkey:spoilers
  • anagallis_arvensis

**** yes!!!!

weeksy

Just watched it on delay !!!! Awesome stuff !!!

anagallis_arvensis

I have to admit to being a bit disappointed to not see him blub!!! I wanted tears! So happy for him.

weeksy

I was nearly in tears myself. Epic epic win. Sure it’s not the TDF.. but it’s a win… even if that’s his last, i’ll take that… great to see a comeback after many had written him off.

I was there too before we were told about his illness, then even after that i couldn’t see him making the leap. But a couple of times this season he’s been on the cusp of it, which was a massive improvement for him, but i wasn’t 100% sure he could find it. But today his last 50m were blistering and he absolutely deserved the win.

Burchy1
    Free Member

Get in!!!

He’d been getting closer for a few races but you still wondered if he could make one stick. Really happy for him.

swavis

When I saw the thread title I was hoping this was the result. Brilliant! So glad he’s got another win!

anagallis_arvensis

Yesterday he looked like he would have won had a rider not almost come off in front of him on the last bend, was nervous all day to see if he could do it!!

anagallis_arvensis

And again!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tour of Turkey:spoilers’ is closed to new replies.