Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Tour Divide 2019 Film
  • DavidB
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to race the Tour Divide this year and took my camera with me. I made a (long) film of my race .. it’s not “Ride the Divide” but some of you may enjoy bits of my journey down the line. Warning, it’s sweary

qwerty
    Free Member

BOOKMARKED

NZCol

Bookmarked for later

senorj

Absolutely bookmarked too.

Davesport

Thank you, looking forwards to watching.

cobrakai

Watching now.

Wife at work, bairn in bed, beer in hand.

Poopscoop

Just the right length to watch as a movie!

Cheers op. Looking forward to this.👍

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Warning its moany!

Lol. Great vid.

bedmaker

I really wanted to enjoy that Dave, but every time there was a camera shot directly up your snotty, sniffing beak, I had to fast forward a few minutes.
    Sadly, this meant the video was over in a few minutes.

Stiggy

Good work!

senorj

10/10 , very inspiring. Bravo.
    Then again I am a sweary ,grumpy type too. 🙂
    If you do it again, may I suggest Sir packs some tweezers & some beard trimming scissors…please?
    😉

dthom3uk

Nice one Dave, it looked like a great adventure.

DavidB
    Free Member

I’m very conscious of the horrible up nose shots and the state of me. Problem is that if you’re racing there really is no time to compose decent footage or call the make-up lady. The video was raw because that’s just how it is when you’re out there trying to be competitive. I hid behind the sofa looking at most of the footage first time.

Maybe one day I’ll go back and make a more polished version at touring pace

takisawa2

Fab stuff. Just what I need. Thanks Op.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Apart from the need for a lightweight selfie stick it’s fine, well done for completing

Alex

Loved that Dave 🙂

andykirk
    Free Member

Well done for doing it and being bothered to make a video.

May I ask how old you are Dave?

DavidB
    Free Member

At least half a century

slackboy

Been watching it from my sickbed today and really enjoyed. Thanks for taking the trouble to do it and well done on the achievement.

csb

Thanks Dave. Followed your dot on the trail tracker which became strangely addictive, and this video has been a great insight into your experience. Top work Sir.

bfebikerchap
    Free Member

About halfway through and looking forward to watching the rest. Congratulations for the ride and for being bothered, and sufficiently skilled to make the film. Chapeau Sir!

Houns

As someone who has just struggled to do approx 90 miles of the Jack Mytton Way over 2 days I find this inspiring but also soul destroying at how unfit I am.

Great ride, great film

DavidB
    Free Member

Houns, you’d make it. Don’t really need to be fit just slightly determined

Merlot
    Free Member

Thanks Dave, great effort- both the ride and spending time to make the vid. I watched it with my 15 year old daughter who was totally inspired and loved it. You’ve sown the seed of adventure in a young mind, good stuff

roger_mellie

Been watching on and off and just finished. Bloomin epic effort Dave!! Thanks for taking the time to record and share. I bet some days the last thing you wanted to do is record a piece to camera.

Highlight for me has to be your description of Indiana pass. Sorry to distill miles of riding in to a sound bite, but…”xxxxxxx climbing” did make me chuckle 🙂

velocipede
    Free Member

This is absolutely brilliant Dave – well done for doing it and thankyou for sharing it!

jonnyyeti
    Free Member

Hi Dave loved the video, I am hoping to do this next year and have a few questions will send you a pm

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Tour Divide 2019 Film’ is closed to new replies.