Tough Mudder Yorkshire 7-8th sep

Home Forum Chat Forum Tough Mudder Yorkshire 7-8th sep

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tough Mudder Yorkshire 7-8th sep
  • superfli

Did the south one a few weeks ago. Great fun and very well put together event. Actually was worth what you pay. Electric eel is body horrid! Rest is fine, oh the ice bath isnt nice either!

Premier Icon breadcrumb
    Subscriber

I’m signed up for Total Warrior again this year, not done any specific training but I’m my team isn’t exactly at peak fitness either!

I’m doing the North West one in Oct. It’s my first one and I can’t wait 🙂

meehaja

i wanted to, but my arm is a bit fally outy so i’d best not

dobo

missed it again! so will get some brutal run events in and a smaller local obstacle race and hope the timings right for one of the southern ones next year. gona take a while for my knee to heal

What training are you all doing or gona do 🙂

taka

Anyone else been roped into doing it? first time for me better start training 😉 how hard can it be?

taka

“ran” 🙄 the 3 peaks today for a bit of training in 7hrs 3mins just missing some fire and electricity

jaylittle

3 of my mates are doing it, all bikers but none one here. i’ve paid the £10 to watch and laugh!

I’m not feeling a warm and fluffy feeling towards mudder at the ‘mo. my left knee is injured (did it at the bonty) and not showin any signs of getting better 🙁

taka

bumping for this time next week 😯

I did the Edinburgh one last week. Wicked fun although the arctic enema was horrible. Already preregistered for next year.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tough Mudder Yorkshire 7-8th sep’ is closed to new replies.