Totally OT. Where can I get a grille badge for my Volvo S80D?

Home Forum Chat Forum Totally OT. Where can I get a grille badge for my Volvo S80D?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Totally OT. Where can I get a grille badge for my Volvo S80D?
  • After a small bump a few months ago, I had to silicone on my grille badge. It’s now fallen off somewhere. Is there somewhere online selling such things? Tried all my local scrappies with no joy. There’s a few being broken and sold on ebay but the sellers obviously feel that just selling a badge ain’t worth their time, as they don’t respond.

Albanach

Dealership? Or if I’m going past the scrappies over the weekend I’ll ask, is it specific for the S80D or will any other badge from different model do?

Premier Icon althepal
    Subscriber

Is it awesome?
    Try on the bay, a lot of breakers advertise on that these days..
    I would always prefer going to the scrappy though- much more fun!

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

Try the partsgateway website. I was forever replacing bits that fell off my Fiat Bravo from there.

Cheers guys – had completely forgotten I’d asked this! Albanach, I reckon any Volvo badge would fit, so if you happen to be passing a scrappie, I’d be grateful if you had a root round.

Too scared to ask a dealership – I’m thinking £60 for the part 🙁

Harry, will go have a look at that site, ta!

higthepig

Try this place:

Volvo Forums

Usually very helpful.

hammyuk

partsforvolvo.co.uk – good blokes.

sc-xc

Go old school…help yourself.

stevemtb

T5D5.org, Volvo Owners Club (VOC) or the other one I can’t remember right now will be able to help.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the cost of some odds and ends out of the dealership. Well worth asking IMO.

T5D5 have a link to one of the main dealers who will give you a discount if you contact via the form on the site too.

5AM

eBay will be by far the cheapest option.

Albanach

As luck might have the guy I sit next to at work just crashed his Volvo into a ditch* and looks like it’s a write off and the badge is in good shape I’ll post it over to you.

*he is OK so there is no blood anywhere near the grill.

Cheers to all for suggestions – Albanach, YGM 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Totally OT. Where can I get a grille badge for my Volvo S80D?’ is closed to new replies.