Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Total Bleed Solutions bleed kits
  • thenorthwind

Anyone have any experience of these? Always used Epic bleed kits, but now I need a Bleeding Edge adapter for yet-another-standard and the Epic one is £11 posted via Amazon (£14 posted on their website with a syringe) which seems a lot for a small part.

TBS adapter on eBay looks identical and £5 delivered:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TBS-Bleeding-Edge-Tool-for-SRAM-Guide-Ultimate-S4-Total-Bleed-Solutions/113564562546

justinitus
    Free Member

Yes, I’ve bought a few bleed kits and individual parts from them and they’ve been spot on. Quick delivery too.

Kuco

I’ve bought directly from the website without any issues.

thenorthwind

Cheers, will give them a go

flicker
    Free Member

I’ve got their edge bleed kit and charger damper bleed kit, work well and good prices.

vondally
    Free Member

Recommended

Onzadog
    Free Member

I see they do a Hope version with two syringes. I assume that’s for the two different bleed nipple sizes they’ve used rather than some cunning way of attaching to the master cylinder. Or is it supposed to work with Hope cylinder lid adapter and funnel?

chrisyork

Have I been unlucky as I too bought a TBS bleeding edge adaptor and it’s been crap for me. There’s no defined click as I can’t push it in by hand and have to use pliers, the tool to operate is so stiff to open and close I again have to use pliers!
    Not lost any fluid and it has worked but it’s take a fiddly job to a whole new level.
    I’ve messaged them on eBay where I bought from to see what they say so will update on any feedback. It got me thinking I wish I’d got the proper SRAM one!

joebristol

Are you loosening the bleeding edge port with an Allen key before trying to push the tool in / open / close the port?

nparker

Superb. I think I lost a part once and phoned them up – they sent the replacement FOC.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Total Bleed Solutions bleed kits’ is closed to new replies.