Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Total bag of ass. Wife's bike stolen – Exeter – keep an eye out please.
  • neilforrow

I was watching the deep water solo climbing comp in exeter today with the wife and kids.

Parked up the bikes, stood next to them, watching a bit of the comp’ turn around and the wife’s bike is gone. Bout 5:30pm.

Gutted doesn’t cover it. Stood next to the dam thing. Feel like a total bellend.

Please keep an eye out for it. It’s an cube cls ltd city bike.

One of these : http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/cube-ltd-cls-pro-ladies-city-bike-2014/rp-prod114137?gs=1&gclid=Cj0KEQjw04qvBRC6vfKG2Pi0_8gBEiQAAJq0vYsCzgMiDvuXYcmI-Xq2rna30lub8hU1Wu0-4Li3wegaAhJr8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mail in profile if by chance you see something.

Done the look round town and usual places, will check the bay and gumtree too.

neilforrow

Bump!

mattyfez

Blimmin eck, just goes to show you literally can’t turn your back.
    Wouldn’t surprise me if theives target sporting events as people might let thier guard down.

My friends call mm anal, but my bike gets locked everywhere, hope yours turns up.

fubar
    Free Member

Wouldn’t surprise me if theives target sporting events as people might let thier guard down.

Aye watch out. I know at least 2 bikes were taken at Manchester Sky Ride, a kid wandered in the crowd and just jumped on one he fancied and pedalled furiously away (past the staffed police cabin too).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Total bag of ass. Wife's bike stolen – Exeter – keep an eye out please.’ is closed to new replies.