Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • TOSHIBA 40L1333DB LED TV- anyone own one?
  • hora
    Free Member
    bearnecessities

Where the frick are they £300?

hora
    Free Member

Richersounds is 289

allthepies
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem to have any smart TV features i.e iPlayer, wireless, internet, DLNA etc so I’m oot.

bearnecessities

You’re right.

I know manufacturers piss about with model codes, but that seems ridiculous for a Tosh LED of that size….I’ll be ringing up in the morning, but doubt there are actually any in stock!

hora
    Free Member

To receive iplayer which tv do I need and do I need a broadband connection though?

hora
    Free Member

Tesco’s also have it. I looked at the quality of this tv v more expensive plasmas etc and it was sharper

bearnecessities

I’m really tempted!

andyl
    Free Member

Is it not easier to buy a smart TV box and add it to a normal TV? The premium for a smart TV seems to be disproportionate and if their hardware is a bit crap you are stuck with it, unlike a box.

project
    Free Member

Toshiba do make really good tv,s ive got two of them.

hora
    Free Member

Cheers. So I can just add a smartbox for iplayer?

woody2000

Buy a Nowtv box for 9.99 – you get iplayer, demand5 and 4od. You can also get vimeo, spotify and other networks channels.

You don’t need a Nowtv subscription but you do need a free account with them.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’ve got a Toshiba and I hate it (it’s probs 3-4 years old), demoted to a bedroom now. It suffers from massive lag when scrolling thru menus and selecting chanels.

hora
    Free Member

What is it though? Plasma LCD etc?

hammerite
    Free Member

I have a 42″ Toshiba Regza LCD TV, had it for about 7 years. Never had any problems with it, decent picture. Only just got round to improving sound by adding a sound bar which makes a big difference.

I wouldn’t worry too much about Smart TV. We get all that through our Virgin Tivo box, if you have some thing like that then it’ll be fine.

Nice to have 3 HDMI ports like this one has, we end up with the Blu ray player unplugged most of the time as we only have 2 ports which are usually taken up by the Virgin box and the Xbox.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘TOSHIBA 40L1333DB LED TV- anyone own one?’ is closed to new replies.