Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • torchy lights questions
  • MadBillMcMad

Tried asking via ebay but had no luck.

Anyone know the answers please ?

1) looking on the torchy website the Xeccon Striver 600 looks to have a better pattern or just be brighter than the Fluxient U2 mini & yet cheaper. Is it brighter/better (for MTB/ offroad bikrepacking)

2) on both the Xeccon Striver & the Fluxient U2 mini can I carry & therefore replace the battery whilst out riding.

3) I am looking for a light for the Rovaniemi 150 & thinking of the ‘BK 7even Endurance’ . which battery would I want as a spare. Is it item [/url] ?

jasonm945
    Free Member

The U2 mini is a torch used as a bike light and takes a 18650 battery, Is this a back up light as IMO it isn’t bright enough for MTBing. I have one I used to have on my Road bike and it is very good but I recall not that good in the woods etc.

Jay

dmck16
    Free Member

I only have experience with the Fluxient U2 mini, so can’t compare with the Xeccon for you I’m afraid.

You can easily swap a spare battery when out on the trails – part of the reason why I bought it.

It gets used as a helmet light, with a more powerful and wider spread lamp mounted onto the bars.

Any questions I had were answered fairly promptly, so maybe worth messaging him again?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘torchy lights questions’ is closed to new replies.