Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 103 total)
  • Torchwood's back!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And they’ve got a bit of a bigger budget by the looks of it!

kimbers

lookin good so far

DezB
    Free Member

You can actually watch John Barrowman??

kimbers

he does have great pins!

chewkw
    Free Member

Crikey … is he an attention seeker or what … look at me, look at me … bloody celebrities.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

the camera can not cope with fast movement? very fuzzy when something moves?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

*SPOILER ALERT*

Captain Jack is a massive gaylord.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What a cast!

allthepies
    Free Member

It being a Russell T Davies production I would expect it mandatory that all main characters bat for the other side.

kimbers

yeah allthepies id turn over quick before you catch gay

allthepies
    Free Member

I’m already taking precautions by not watching it.

project
    Free Member

allthepies – Member
    It being a Russell T Davies production I would expect it mandatory that all main characters bat for the other side.

Posted 8 minutes ago # Report-Post

Theyre roadies then.

CountZero

*SPOILER ALERT*

Exactly how slow can a mammal be and still maintain respiratory functions? Just how long has it taken you to wake up to what the rest of us have known for years.
    Dimwit.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

More! An excellent opener!

kimbers

that wasnt bad at all, especially the exploded corpse, cutting off head bit 😈

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice touches of humour, too. Gwen putting ear muffs on the prog before shooting!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

*SPOILER ALERT*

Exactly how slow can a mammal be and still maintain respiratory functions? Just how long has it taken you to wake up to what the rest of us have known for years.
    Dimwit.

Dictionary.com

touché 🙄

Andy

😥 Missed it

DezB
    Free Member

Gwen putting ear muffs on the prog

Euphemism?

Just watched the last episode of Spiral series 2. Top quality.

JohnnyPanic

Back but not necessarily better by the looks of it. I realised tonight that if I’d never seen the old series I would be turning over to watch something else.

allthepies
    Free Member

she-ite.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’m not bateing (whatever that means) for any side. Just thought I’d call you on your attitude rather than reporting your post. Your reply didnt do you any favours either. Have a nice day now, and be careful you dont catch gay. 🙄

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I’m enjoying it but i think i prefered the second series.

grantus
    Free Member

Big John is a complete cheesehound lol!

Tonight’s The Night on BBC1 – a cheesefest of Gorgonzantic proportions lol!

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Mysterious phenomenon makes people perpetually alive. People are so “alive” they never lose consciousness even after horrific accidents. Gwen knocks out a security guard by banging his head against a car door??

Had its moments, but I fear the “reveal” will be very disappointing. The Happening anyone?

grantus
    Free Member

But I quite like him for that very reason!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

What is it with this anti-gay going on? Can’t help but completely agree with It’s not 1973 anymore

McHamish
    Free Member

Gay folks can bum away to their hearts content on TV if they want to…but not sure it added anything to the plot. Seemed to me it was just an attempt by the producers to say at “look how shocking and risque we are”.

Plus that Welsh bird is a terrible actress.

gonefishin
    Free Member

i just dont want to have to pay for it thanks.

You think you’ll be able to get it for free?

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve yet to see last night’s episode but it’s welcome back on my screen. Does it really matter that much whether the male lead is an occasional friend of Dorothy?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Gay folks can bum away to their hearts content on TV if they want to…but not sure it added anything to the plot. Seemed to me it was just an attempt by the producers to say at “look how shocking and risque we are”.

Perhaps, perhaps not but there are plenty of heterosexual encounters shown on TV that have nothing to do with plot so what’s the difference and why the attitude?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Gay folks can bum away to their hearts content on TV if they want to…but not sure it added anything to the plot.

it is not meant to add anything to the plot any more than everyone else being heterosexual is. It has been ground breaking in the sense that a mainstream show [ Doctor Who originally] had a hero who was both all the male stereotypical attributes of this role and was also gay. Does it matter not really. Personally I just see it as another sign of equality and a further step towards acceptance and tolerance of which obviously STW is the litmus test , mainly for for bravado and trollage sadly.
    That

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Watch out for the gay police, they take offence at just about anything.

pmsl.

🙄

McHamish
    Free Member

why the attitude?

what attitude?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Sorry to disappoint you steve, but I’m not a member of the ‘gay police’ (though it does sound like an interesting career option). I just thought you were coming across as a bit of a neanderthal, that’s all. Nevermind, your subsequent posts have convinced me otherwise 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

what attitude?

This defence so early on in a thread 🙄
    Obviously i am not displaying any attitude here either …convincing argument innit?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

what attitude?

Okay, inherently homophobic behavioir then. Does that suit?

grantus
    Free Member

Hey! Leave Big John alone!

Mounty_73

Never really watched Torchwood, until I think it was called ‘children of the earth’ or something, which was pretty good, so I have been watching miracle day, pretty good so far, just downloaded last nights…

Who’s gay ? 🙂

What/who was the female agent on the plane? The one who’s head was on backwards at the end of episode 2….its bugging me… 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Do you mean on torchwood or on here?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘Torchwood's back!’ is closed to new replies.